Username: Password:

Author Topic: What should I do? Got stuck for a week.  (Read 6361 times)

Offline atthaphong

• Rookie
    • View Profile
What should I do? Got stuck for a week.
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:15:38 PM »
What should I do? Got stuck for a week.
default bbstepgain is used.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: What should I do? Got stuck for a week.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 09:16:50 PM »
from what I can see, what you got is called bags and is the ugly side of daytrading. wait it out. my personal experience is, the more I meddle with them, more I loose money. with patience it will work itself out. there are some techniques to rid them, but I have not been able to master one that would work in profit for me. the bot has functions to help in these techniques, but waiting it out mostly will work, at least for strong coins, and you hold strong coins.

Offline atthaphong

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »
from what I can see, what you got is called bags and is the ugly side of daytrading. wait it out. my personal experience is, the more I meddle with them, more I loose money. with patience it will work itself out. there are some techniques to rid them, but I have not been able to master one that would work in profit for me. the bot has functions to help in these techniques, but waiting it out mostly will work, at least for strong coins, and you hold strong coins.

Thank you

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 10:06:39 AM »
well, in the meantime I too have caught two bags, one of zecash nad one of BCC ... now it's my turn to wait. crap.

Offline atthaphong

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 05:20:57 PM »
Let's wait :'(