Username: Password:

Author Topic: Problem with TV-Plugin: Trading Limit All-in  (Read 4789 times)

Offline newsnick

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Problem with TV-Plugin: Trading Limit All-in
« on: November 04, 2018, 10:33:38 PM »
Hi,

I am new to gunbot and read quite a lot, but found no help about this one issue so far.

There is a problem I run into when I need Gunbot to make all-in buy orders with the Trading Limit All-in option.

When the Trading Limit All-in option is enabled, all sell alerts sent from TradingView are successfully received and Gunbot does its job well, but the buy alerts which are sent from TradingView never make Gunbot to actually finalize the buy.

And now to the main problem: Each time a buy alert is triggered and Gunbot tries to buy all my available base currency balance at once, the following callback appears inside the gunthy.exe executable screen: "not buying, we already bought enough"

And yes, I do have enough base currency available to trade with the main trading pairs back and forth.

This is giving me a hard time since I must solve the problem with the buys manually.

Does anybody share the same issue? I would be glad for some assistance. My goals are just the normal sells and buys with the TradingView plugin, no strategy implementation needed.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:41:04 PM by newsnick »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Problem with TV-Plugin: Trading Limit All-in
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:47:01 AM »
An alert could not be executed for several reasons. For example, if your TV_PROTECTION parameter is enabled and TV_GAIN is set to 5, it won't sell unless the profit for that trade is, at least, 5%, even if you get a sell alert.  In your case, it seems that the problem is that TV_MVTS is lower that the amount you already have.

In other words, TV_MVTS states the minimum amount that makes the bot switch from buy mode to sell mode. It doesn't buy because it's on sell mode. So, if you want to buy more before selling, just raise TV_MTVS.

Anyway your reseller should be able to help you and take a deep look into you settings in the case you need support. Hope this helps.