Username: Password:

Author Topic: How to run multiple instances of the same exchange?  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Unibert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
How to run multiple instances of the same exchange?
« on: January 16, 2021, 04:54:59 AM »
I really only want to use Binanace. But when I try to add a second Binance account to Gunbot, it just rewrites the old one. What can I do?

If nothing can be done, do you guys have any suggestions for another high volume exchange with good fees and no KYC?

Offline Dovienya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: How to run multiple instances of the same exchange?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 07:42:21 AM »
Run it on another PC?

I've read of people running multiple instances on the same pc, but then you have to do a bunch of port configurations to avoid conflicts, etc etc.

Either virtualize it or get a cheap 2nd box to run another instance would be my suggestion.

Offline Unibert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 04:58:24 PM »
OK, thanks

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 03:50:04 AM »
The easiest way is to virtualize, but it also takes more resources, and its quite easy to do without virtualization as you can see here:

https://gunbot.shop/run-multiple-instances-of-gunbot-and-change-ports/

On the other hand, if you want to run 2 instances of the same exchange, Binance for example, you need to purchase a new license, I mean, with Ultimate you can run the bot on 5 different exchanges: Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, but not 2 instances of the same exchange. In other words, if you want to run the bot on 2 Binance accounts, you need to buy a new license.