Username: Password:

Author Topic: Feature Request - "a solution if a coin hit out"  (Read 12286 times)

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Feature Request - "a solution if a coin hit out"
« on: June 07, 2017, 02:46:50 PM »
hi,

sorry iam not shure how i should write it in another way..........

what i mean is, if a coin long time gos normal up and down and then "apruptly" goes to a higher level and after a short time goes back to the old level........

the problem (that i have) with it, is that gunbot sometimes buy in the peak and then the trade is open for days or weeks, till the next peak........
and the pair is "blocked" for further trades....

the last time i have set an sell-option via hand so gunbot was able to trade this pair in the lower level....
and then there was a peak again and the old trade close with a little profit, too......

i thing the best were, if gunbot dont buy in the peak, but if that not (technical) possible, than maybe an other solution where, that gunbot detect the big difference between the buyprice and the actual price and set an sell-order on his own and go on trading on this pair (in the lower level), to make some profits till the next peak (;

another idea where an (email) notification or so on, if the price falls to much (from buying price), so that you can decide on you own, what you want to do.....

i hope your can understand what i mean ? (:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:27:19 PM by magictrade »

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Request - "a solution if a coin hit out"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »
Ok, i have find out, that what i mean is called "bags", right !? (;

how ever, it where very helpfull, if gunbot become a function to handle this......

maybe gunbot should only buy, if the trend is confirmed for a time.....

but this should not filter out all the bags.......

but maybe gunbot can set an order is a trade fall X% and is open for a (long) time.......

and then gunbot can go on trading in the lower level and if the market pumps again, the problem with the bag is solved (;

for example i have a pair, that are open for 19 days.....
but after a 13 days, i had set an order via hand an gunbot had make around 8 profitable trades on this pair (on the lower level)......... if i had set the order after 3-4 days, i think that it where much more (:

i think technical gunbot can do that ! and i think that would make it much more compfortable and efficient for use (:

alexwyyc

Re: Feature Request - "a solution if a coin hit out"
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 03:07:22 AM »
Ok, i have find out, that what i mean is called "bags", right !? (;

how ever, it where very helpfull, if gunbot become a function to handle this......

maybe gunbot should only buy, if the trend is confirmed for a time.....

but this should not filter out all the bags.......

but maybe gunbot can set an order is a trade fall X% and is open for a (long) time.......

and then gunbot can go on trading in the lower level and if the market pumps again, the problem with the bag is solved (;

for example i have a pair, that are open for 19 days.....
but after a 13 days, i had set an order via hand an gunbot had make around 8 profitable trades on this pair (on the lower level)......... if i had set the order after 3-4 days, i think that it where much more (:

i think technical gunbot can do that ! and i think that would make it much more compfortable and efficient for use (:

I agree. It should take orders that are over X hours old (user specified, say 24hrs) and put a sell order in for the amount at X% above purchase (say 5% above), and call it a "long term sell" or something, then it can continue to trade for profit while you wait for the market to come up enough to cash the long term sell on Polo, etc.

The more automated the better. Every day I have to put manual sells on bags.