Username: Password:

Author Topic: [7.0.2] Inconsistent behavior on Bittrex and ETH pairs  (Read 6254 times)

Offline Raderlab

• Rookie
    • View Profile
[7.0.2] Inconsistent behavior on Bittrex and ETH pairs
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:37:15 AM »
I have come across some inconsistent behavior regarding ETH pairs on Bittrex. Examine the following screen cap:

If it is selected a strategy that involves tssl (or combinations of tssl), the table is not displayed and the state is not saved in .json files. I was unable to determine (yet) if trades are being made. This seems to be limited to ETH pairs, as BTC pairs work as intended. The same behavior is NOT exhibited on Poloniex, for example, where all works well.

Offline Raderlab

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: [7.0.2] Inconsistent behavior on Bittrex and ETH pairs
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »
And today it's working fine...  ???

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 04:03:07 PM »
do you have okkies mode enabled? if yes, the bot sensed that your base, ETH, is dropping significantly (from 640 USD it dropped to 570 on the 29th) and has prevented the buy (your base currency was under pressure). generally, that message will appear in a situation like that, all good ... keep calm and gunbot. Disable okkies if you don't want that (set to false).

Offline Raderlab

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 12:36:05 AM »
All good and Gunbot is the message displayed when using emotionless strategy. I've included some pairs with emotionless to demonstrate that other strategies work. You can actually see in the screen cap that MFI is 43. The limit for OKKIES was set at 35.

The problem is related to tssl. Sometimes there's the inconsistency I mentioned: state is not saved in .json files for certain pairs and "Core checks" table does not appear.

Yesterday and today this happens on Poloniex, only for two pairs: ETH-ETC and ETH-STEEM.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 06:11:50 AM »
Sorry, I might have confused that, as I don't use Okkies. I was under the impression, that was the message when okkies kicked in (from some other members here and on Tgram). But on a side note, ETH was dropping fast on the 29th, okkies might just kick in (or just not).

Offline Raderlab

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 07:01:52 PM »
For the third time, it has nothing to do with Okkies. It is a TSSL related problem. I was also able to reproduce it on ichimoku. It seems it has something to do with low-volume trades.