Username: Password:

Author Topic: GunBot XT giving me a blank CMD screen when I start the bot  (Read 6631 times)

Offline chrisgarbacz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
GunBot XT giving me a blank CMD screen when I start the bot
« on: December 20, 2017, 01:58:54 AM »
Hey everyone! I just bought GunBot yesterday, spent the last 12 hours learning, watching videos and setting everything up. All my settings and pairs are good to go, but when I start the bot, I get a blank black CMD window. I'm running GunBot XT on an Amazon Workstation. Any ideas whys I'm getting a blank screen??

I tried to remove all pairs except one and tried again and also get a blank screen.

Any help please??

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: GunBot XT giving me a blank CMD screen when I start the bot
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 07:33:46 AM »
Gunbot XT is in 3 versions already. Did you get version 602 or 701 from Github? If not, do this, make a fresh install, import nothing (configure in GUI by hand). Version 601 doesn't run anymore (it did what you describe, blank window).
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases
Another thing is pair notation if you downloaded 701. It's not the same as in previous versions. Read the wiki how to set pairs in 701.
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/New-in-701

Offline spiftheninja

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Ninjas
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »
The CMD screen never shows anything from me.

Make sure if you are using the GUI that you enable logs, and you can see what it's doing. Otherwise, just watch your trade history to realize it's working
-spiftheninja | www.BitcoinNinjas.org Authorized Gunbot Dealer Telegram: t.me/BitcoinNinjas

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 01:16:45 PM »
you could also fire up task manager and look at the processes running. a good sign is also to look at the RAM consumption, GB takes some RAM. for me it's about 1 GB for 10-13 pairs. processor power not so much, almost indistinguishable from idle.

Offline Sir_William

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 07:25:33 PM »
I also have this.  In my case, I'm running v7.0.2.  I know it is running, because trades have occurred on Poloniex, but the CMD window displays nothing.  Is there a trick to getting it to display what's happening?