Username: Password:

Author Topic: Restart using Gunbot  (Read 3383 times)

Offline freekwillem

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Restart using Gunbot
« on: January 07, 2021, 10:36:02 AM »
Hi,

Used gunbot in the past, want to restart using it.

"You should have learnt how to make money with Gunbot already, if you are still not making money with it, PM me and i'll teach you personally with Gunbot v21"

Would like to reinstall this again, but think my licence is no longer valid, bought a long time ago.

Regards

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Restart using Gunbot
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 12:20:48 AM »
Hi,

Used gunbot in the past, want to restart using it.

"You should have learnt how to make money with Gunbot already, if you are still not making money with it, PM me and i'll teach you personally with Gunbot v21"

Would like to reinstall this again, but think my licence is no longer valid, bought a long time ago.

Regards

Send me a PM please.

Offline Betsycrant

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 03:58:56 PM »
Hey there! It's awesome to hear you're considering getting back into using Gunbot! I've used it in the past, too, and found it pretty neat. If your license isn't valid anymore, you should check out their website or reach out to their support team. They should be able to help you sort things out. Also, if you're looking to make some extra cash, check out these real cash games. Feel free to ask if you need any tips or advice on getting started again. Good luck!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 10:00:13 AM by Betsycrant »

Offline dazzlingdacruzz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 10:13:31 AM »
It's amazing that group purchases can make essential tools such as JungleScout more accessible to everyone. "Great post!"