Username: Password:

Author Topic: 7.0.2 - BUGS !!!  (Read 7526 times)

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
7.0.2 - BUGS !!!
« on: January 01, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »
hello,

i have found some bugs.......

Kraken:

On Kraken often Errors appear, like that:
"Error: API:Rate limit exceeded"

maybe it is possible, that GB auto-retry it, after an error ?

Kraken have an very high minimum ordersize:
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/205893708-What-is-the-minimum-order-size

i dont know, wich value i should use for trading, becouse i have not so much balance on this account and the price is changing.......

if i trade USD-BTC, and use 20$ (0.002BTC) as trading balance...... on the next day maybe 0.002BTC are 25$.....

my BTC-??? account only starts if i choose USD-??? (in my case USD-ETH) as first pair in the config........
otherwise only "loading exchange" message appears

and GB only trades (with emotionless) on pairs that i had bought by hand, before......

Bitfinex

GB make no trades with USD-??? and with BTC-???

only this:

GBXT_v7.0.2 BTC-DATA Round # 1420
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ɢƱƝβøͳ XT Edition  Scanning bitfinex for trading opportunities 2018/01/01 14:32:16

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: 7.0.2 - BUGS !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 01:57:07 PM »
hello,

i have found some bugs.......

Kraken:

On Kraken often Errors appear, like that:
"Error: API:Rate limit exceeded"

This is no bug. Kraken has a limit on API calls, as have some other exchanges. You need to set your bot accordingly. 702 series bot is mighty fast. slow it down.

maybe it is possible, that GB auto-retry it, after an error ?

Kraken have an very high minimum ordersize:
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/205893708-What-is-the-minimum-order-size

i dont know, wich value i should use for trading, becouse i have not so much balance on this account and the price is changing.......

if i trade USD-BTC, and use 20$ (0.002BTC) as trading balance...... on the next day maybe 0.002BTC are 25$.....

This is not the bot's fault. There are exchanges with even higher minimum orders. Set trade limit accordingly. With no capital you can't trade, that's how it is.

my BTC-??? account only starts if i choose USD-??? (in my case USD-ETH) as first pair in the config........
otherwise only "loading exchange" message appears

and GB only trades (with emotionless) on pairs that i had bought by hand, before......

emotionless has a myriad of safety features, some to prevent bags. it trades on Ichimoku based parameters. buying may become sluggish. pick a different strategy if you don't understant or want Ichimoku (upon which emotionless is based).

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:14:29 PM by sloaleks »

Offline tblim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 03:41:11 PM »
To further add to sloaleks answer, in order to slow you bot down, go to "Settings" page and choose the "BOT" tab. Then change the value of "BOT_DELAY" to 5.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »
I had it up to 20 for 15 pairs, and it still worked OK. not fast, but managed to make a small profit nevertheless.

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »
you right !

the first thing is not really a bug, but the bot dont restart automatical, after this error.............

and the last thing........

i think it dont have something to do with "emotionless"......
the config only work, if i use that, as first pair:

"USD-ETH": {
                "strategy": "emotionless",
                "override": {
                    "TRADING_LIMIT": 1,
                    "BUY_ENABLED": false
                }
            },   

the other are BTC-?? pairs