GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

For bagholders only

<< < (3/3)

docta:
lol "polo doesn't understand what i've done"  --  that could be my signature  :D
great post!  i agree with your "what you can do" list.

however, do you not agree with what i was saying about doing this lateral side-trade is no different than just selling your eth and buying something else with btc?

the only advantage would be to save you fees from converting back to btc right?  because the other 'advantages' are merely mental/organizational in nature (i.e. "i can't bear the thought of selling at a loss") and the disadvantages have to do with the limited number of coins available to the ETH_ALTCOIN market.

It seems to me that the only way this technique could be useful would be in situations where the markets aren't in equilibrium....meaning that you'd be doing arbitrage from inside polo.  i admit that i haven't researched arbitrage opportunities within poloniex's markets, but i'd be surprised to find that it has much potential

criptonauta:

--- Quote from: Nicnicy on April 10, 2017, 08:18:54 PM ---
The real dynamic is between  USD/EUR/JPY  -  BTC   -  ETH/ETC/XMR  -  ALTCOINS

--- End quote ---

Nice plan. Sad that only using Polo do not allow the "Turing complete" hehe

With this, we'd back to arbitrage, and this now might be interesting, different from alt-exchanges arbitrage.

Other FOREX to USD and then USD - BTC in 1trader
BTC to Alts in one of the exchanges Gunbot operates

However, we are back to arbitrage main problem: fees.
1Broker - 0.0015 BTC per BTC withdrawal. No other fees
Polo - 15% / 25% + BTC withdrawal + miners' fee on withdrawal

Using 1Broker would make this strategy only available to >=1BTC trades.

However, it might still be valid.

Gun's calculator is needed more than ever. :D

Chill Pill:

--- Quote from: xith on April 10, 2017, 07:55:41 AM ---Wouldnt this lead to bagception?

--- End quote ---

Man I'm dying ahahaha

zardos:
 :)

All I have to say on this thread at this time....
AKA Kevin Crane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version