GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > General Discussion

Testing Strategies - Two sets of bots running 8 pairs for a week

<< < (3/3)

Kuriso:
I paused my bots when I reached 72 hours.  I had to move them off my computer and on to a server.  I've had some issues since doing so.  As soon as I figure out the problem, I'll be back to running these 2 bots.

Clannad:
Really interesting comparison, thanks for sharing this !

Could you please tell us which pairs you choose for this test ?

Keep on the good job

Kuriso:
How is it not a "which is better scenario"??  The bots are riding the same trend at the same time.  I'm running the same pairs, at the same time, with the same amounts, with two different strategies, pointed at two different accounts.  Supergun has pulled ahead as a better strategy but as you can see, I'm making money with 1000trades that would have never been made with Supergun.  I've adjusted my 1000trades buy/sell to more closely match the settings used in Supergun.  I'm curious to see if it can keep or continue to fall behind.

I like 1000trades because it buys smaller amounts and it buys and sells fast.  Less likely to hold bags.  My supergun account is full of coins waiting to sell and 1000trades has two.  I got the bots started again earlier today before bitcoin took off.  I have not adjusted the strategy.  I'm going to let it go and see what happens.  I have lost a little of my 1000trades earnings because I got stuck with some monero.  It bought when the anon flaw was reported. 

ROMEOALPHA:
great thread.  thank you for making this.  just wanted to ask, if they are very close in profit now but with supergun you are holding more bags,  would that not mean that if at a later date, all those bags sold, you would be at a greater profit with supergun?  that is assuming a best case scenario where all sell order eventually sold.

redindian:
Great info! Thanks for sharing!

In an up-going market the Supergun would win, but the 1000tades is less risky because it is not holding any bags of ALT? Am I understanding this correctly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version