GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Beginners & Help

old licence reactivation

(1/2) > >>

Molecularfir:
Hi Gunbotters,

I had a license a few years ago and I'm trying to get back into crypto and trading with gunbot. I was trading back in v5... How do I go about reactivating my old license? Is there someone I can contact?

Cheers

sbogovac:

--- Quote from: Molecularfir on May 04, 2020, 07:38:36 AM ---Hi Gunbotters,

I had a license a few years ago and I'm trying to get back into crypto and trading with gunbot. I was trading back in v5... How do I go about reactivating my old license? Is there someone I can contact?

Cheers

--- End quote ---

Hi there, I suppose your reseller would be the first point of contact. There have been a lot of changes since then. The biggest one being the implementation of a (Gunthy) token based licensing system and besides installing the latest (stable) build (v18) you would need enough Gutnhies in your wallet for the software to run... see: https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/exchange-and-license-settings/gunthy-wallet

Good luck!

Aitor:

--- Quote from: Molecularfir on May 04, 2020, 07:38:36 AM ---Hi Gunbotters,

Cheers

--- End quote ---

Hi, as Sbogovac said, you have to contact your reseller and he will guide you step by step to leave the latest Gunbot version running. If you can't locate your reseller, send me a PM and I will forward you to him.

Molecularfir:
Thanks for your responses. I have sent you a message @Aitor.

Aitor:

--- Quote from: Molecularfir on May 05, 2020, 12:42:44 AM ---Thanks for your responses. I have sent you a message @Aitor.

--- End quote ---

Got it  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version