GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Marketplace

🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL GUNBOT RESELLER 🔥🔥🔥 Cheap Licenses and Premium Support

(1/7) > >>

Aitor:
Hi all. My name is Aitor and I'm an Official Gunbot Reseller and I think I'm your best bet if you plan to start getting earnings from Gunbot for he following reasons:

1- I'm computer engineer and I have experience providing technical support. I can fix any technical issue.

2- I have experience generating income on the Internet, it's my job since many years, and I got profits from some other bots before(poker bots, online games bots etc), so I know what I'm doing.

3- I offer good support. Most of the resellers sell the bot and get rid of the customer quickly or just do a quick installation and run. It's not my case.

WHAT DO I OFFER?

- Personalized support during installation and configuration of the bot. If necessary, I can configure the bot from scratch via Team Viewer.

- Detailed explanations on how the bot works. Explanations of every single parameter of the bot..

- Access to my Telegram Premium support group.

- You will get information  that will allow you to get the maximum profit possible from the bot, tips, tricks and more.

- Actually I have a promotion and I'm offering free Premium support to those who contact me directly by any of the following channels:

Telegram: https://t.me/AitorRuiz

Whatsapp: 0034615780436

- I'm also offering free Premium support to those who purchase the bot directly from https://gunbot.shop using the referral code: "PREMIUM".

If you have any doubt or question, you can contact me using any of the channels I put above.

Kind regards

lowprofiler:
Awesome! You have a new client in a sec :)

Aitor:

--- Quote from: lowprofiler on September 26, 2017, 08:44:37 AM ---Awesome! You have a new client in a sec :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate  :)

mrdobalina:
I just purchased Gunbot through Aitor at gunbot.shop . I also used the referral code PREMIUM to get the premium support service. Aitor made sure that I was able to get everything up and running and that I understood everything (Using a telegram group and team viewer). Spending all that money on a piece of software was a bit scary but Aitor made it very smooth and fairly easy.  I went with gunbot.shop for the great price but had I known about the amazing support I would have happily paid more.

Thanks again Aitor!

Aitor:
Thanks for your nice words mate!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version