Username: Password:

Author Topic: Max Volume Trade/Sell  (Read 6101 times)

Offline MCsFlake253

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Max Volume Trade/Sell
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Please direct me to the appropriate thread if this has already been addressed.

I'm still trying to grapple Gunbot and its many capabilities. However, I'm a little stumped on how to get Gunbot to only make exchange maximum buys in order to avoid dust accumulation. It's one thing to accumulate dust as a result of partially filled orders but it's another with deliberate trades.

I'm using the Coinbase USD-BTC pair and I have trade limit set to $10 and MVTB/MVTS both set to 0.001 (exchange minimum). The bot has been executing trades with the entire $10 amount so each trade would garner an estimated 0.00112345 BTC. Anything lower than 0.001 is considered dust, which I'm trying to avoid.

Is there a way to program Gunbot to buy exchange minimums (0.001) if trade limit is set $10? How do I set a limit so that Gunbot will be like: "Hey, let me look for an opportunity to buy just 0.001 with the $10 trade limit! I found an opportunity to buy 0.001 at $5.56!" I hope that makes sense!

Thanks!!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Max Volume Trade/Sell
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:05:34 AM »
Note that MVTB/MVTS is stated in your base pair, so you are telling the bot to buy / sell even 0.001$. It's also recommended to trade something above minimum. For example, if the minimum is 20$, set TL to 30$.