Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Technical Support & Development / PNL wrong for USD-ADA
« Last post by paarlemoer on October 22, 2022, 07:58:43 PM »
I test-trading 5 coins with USD bases. All work fine except USD-ADA. On this coin the Profit/loss is (I think) 100 times fold. This messes up my stats. I have tried to delete the coin and then reintroduce it again or copy a strategy from a working coin but no go. Every trade is 100 times the value it should be.
Anybody suggestions or doe you have it to? I'm running v24.1.5
Thanks
Beginners & Help / [Solved] core checks all set at NO, normal?
« Last post by warzazat on October 19, 2022, 07:11:09 AM »
Hello,

I've just set up a pair with USDT->somecoin

the bot seems to be running fine,

However after leaving it overnight it didnt trade, I noticed this

all the core checks say "NO",

Is this expected behavior?

Thank you

Edit: leaving this open for a while, i think it might be price related, entry oiint being lower than current price, and with an entrypoint going lower and lower because of a market that is going down

Edit 2: working fine!

Technical Support & Development / Re: Binance Futures Single direction-trade error
« Last post by Zeke on October 09, 2022, 07:49:28 PM »
Thank's mate!

I might just have solved it myself since not a single buy order went through with ADX. It's when you don't have enabled ADX as a confirming indicator. As soon as I enabled this, buy orders went through again... but not sure yet. The latest tests are just a few hours old...

Update: The new Version (24.6.7.) does not fix the problem but the solution was to enable ADX as a confirming indivator. Only tested it with spot so far but it works fine. Will report as soon as I have some futures results.

Update II: It's confirmed! If you use ADX strategy, enabling ADX as confirming indicator is a must! Now it finally trades as it should! Case closed!
General Discussion / Re: DCA buy only strategy
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 06:23:04 PM »
Glad to be a member of the Gunbot community, greetings to all.  :)

I have a question whether Gunbot can handle such a DCA strategy on a selected pair. I want the bot to buy and accumulate in such a way that for every 1% drop it buys

Hi Zaja, yes, it's possible to do it.

You need to set DU_BUYDOWN to 1. It's the minimum required price difference for a DU buy compared to the buy price of the previous order.
And assure all the other conditions are met. That way it will DCA buy every 1% as you want.

for example $10 more, like this:
Pair: ADA-USDT
-1% > buy for 10 USDT
-2% > buy for 20 USDT
-3% > buy for 30 USDT
-4% > buy for 40 USDT
etc..

If possible, I would appreciate instructions on how to adjust the pair strategy in such a way.
Thanks

You can't do it using directly DOUBLE_UP_CAP as it's a ratio, for example if you set it to 2, it would buy 2x the same amount you have purchased. It would be 10, 20, 60, 180...

You can do it with DOUBLE_UP_CAP but you need to use autoconfig to change the ratio for each DCA so it match the exact results you want.
Technical Support & Development / Re: Binance Futures Single direction-trade error
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 05:30:31 PM »
Hi, check latest stable version. It should fix it:

https://gunbot.shop/gunbot-v24-6-7-download-and-changelogs/
Technical Support & Development / Re: Gunbot Starter taking many attempts to launch?
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 05:10:00 PM »
Starter is outdated, now that version doesn't exit. There is a super cheap update to Standard:

https://gunbot.shop/product/upgrade-to-gunbot-standard/
Technical Support & Development / Re: gunbot 24.3.2 PNL
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 05:05:14 PM »
Beginners & Help / Re: State of backtesting
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 04:45:56 PM »
Hi jtubdnip, backtesting works on TradingView, so you can test the results choosing charts from TradingView. Backtesting Addon has it limitations, as you say, it doesn't emulate all the strategies like DCA, RT etc... but it's still an useful tool that can help to make us an idea of how a lot of strategies perform.
Beginners & Help / Re: Kucoin API - Rate Limit Exceeded
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 04:42:44 PM »
The minimum delay you can use depends on your connection, your settings... I would stop the bot for 15 minutos and try again with 60. If you get the same, try increasing it a bit more.
Beginners & Help / Re: Bitget Exchange Help
« Last post by Aitor on October 08, 2022, 04:31:58 PM »
Hi Dringwal, there is not need to add the API for Bitget as it's one of the partner exchanges and you can use it directly.  If Bitget doesn't appear in the drop down menu, most likely is because you are using an old version. Here you can get the latest one:

https://gunbot.shop/category/downloads/
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]