Username: Password:

Author Topic: Keeping track of profit/losses over time  (Read 11529 times)

Offline AllYourBaseRBelong2Us

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Keeping track of profit/losses over time
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:18:14 AM »
On Linux you can apparently use gmon with the -P option to see a summary of profit per coin.  I'm running the Windows app of Gunbot on a dedicated VPS. 

1) Is there a relatively simple way to see profit/loss per pair like gmon -P on Linux?  I know there's a "Total Profit BTC:" line on the monitor per pair, but it's reset to 0 as soon as you restart the pair.

2) I've seen reference to a spreadsheet that people are dumping Polo exports into to see this.  Where is that or how do I buy it?

Thanks in advance.

Offline AllYourBaseRBelong2Us

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping track of profit/losses over time
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 06:31:05 AM »

Offline kjs2011

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping track of profit/losses over time
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 06:46:30 AM »
On Linux you can apparently use gmon with the -P option to see a summary of profit per coin.  I'm running the Windows app of Gunbot on a dedicated VPS. 

1) Is there a relatively simple way to see profit/loss per pair like gmon -P on Linux?  I know there's a "Total Profit BTC:" line on the monitor per pair, but it's reset to 0 as soon as you restart the pair.

2) I've seen reference to a spreadsheet that people are dumping Polo exports into to see this.  Where is that or how do I buy it?

Thanks in advance.

The spreadsheet is from bitcointalk user FrilledShark. Apparently he is also here, but I see your reply now lol. You found it hah

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771955.msg17685404#msg17685404