Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunfigurator - UPDATED - Gunbot 4.0.5 Configuration File Generator  (Read 14407 times)

Offline berti

• Rookie
    • View Profile
https://atomize.github.io/Gunfigurator
I made this tool in order to give a web-based GUI to the Gunbot 4.0.5 configuration process.

Gunfigurator is a single HTML file and will run anywhere. It is written in all native HTML/JS/CSS, and doesn't.

I have updated Gunfigurator to be able to restore the previous configuration file  that you were working on. You can use it as usua: just build a config, generate it, and that's it! Reload the page, leave the page, that's cool... when you return to Gunfigurator click RESTORE to load up your previous configuration to make some edits =)

Gunfigurator uses the native JS localStorage API to store your previous config. There is no 'cookie' or any other physical file sitting around with your configuration information in it. =)

Next iteration (1-3 days from the editing of this post): Gunfigurator branches out from its 'single file' shell, and evolves with a built in http server to run from your Gunbot root directory, allowing you to visit your own personal Gunfirgurator, and live edit your config file on the fly! Stay tuned. :-) Happy Trading!

If you have any questions, get at me in the Telegram channel. I'm Berti!

If you like this and are for some reason extremely generous or super rich, hey, feel free to buy me beer:

BTC 14L4yYwj4fkpB4P5vrKAvvvUdmyjG2JQyH

LTC LXFE4YC9JbzgoeLWMq6UcDUU8dz5EpuNod

ETH 0x74Ff7Ee5fe2136e0d7497288d4363a66a5af2f70
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:54:27 AM by berti »

Offline Meta

• Rookie
  • To trade or not to trade that is the question...
    • View Profile
    • globalchefsolutions.com
Re: Gunfigurator - Gunbot 4.0.3 Configuration File Generator
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 11:17:20 AM »
Gonna add "BOUGHT_PRICE": XXXX for bags?   :o
web design and advertising services per request. IT services per request.

Offline majorlee

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »
https://atomize.github.io/Gunfigurator
I made this tool in order to give a web-based GUI to the Gunbot 4.0.x configuration process.

Gunfigurator is a single HTML file and will run anywhere. It is written in all native HTML/JS/CSS, and doesn't.

This is still in it's infancy as project, so stay tuned while I spruce it up a bit now that it spits out some valid json :-) Happy Trading!

thank you for making this!

If you like this and are for some reason extremely generous or super rich, hey, feel free to buy me beer:

BTC 14L4yYwj4fkpB4P5vrKAvvvUdmyjG2JQyH

LTC LXFE4YC9JbzgoeLWMq6UcDUU8dz5EpuNod

ETH 0x74Ff7Ee5fe2136e0d7497288d4363a66a5af2f70

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 03:31:33 AM »
Thanks for releasing this to the community!

Offline Ashkaan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfigurator - UPDATED - Gunbot 4.0.5 Configuration File Generator
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 01:04:34 AM »
Anyone have any good configs for Polo?

Offline bney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfigurator - UPDATED - Gunbot 4.0.5 Configuration File Generator
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 05:07:17 AM »
Where is the page storing its working copy of the file. It seems like after the first time, its not possible to import the current file and any modifications I subsequently make manually to it.
It also seems to be duplicating the pairs that I am trading