Username: Password:

Author Topic: PLACING LIMIT SELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOT BOUGHT  (Read 2803 times)

Offline ololo01

• Rookie
    • View Profile
PLACING LIMIT SELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOT BOUGHT
« on: April 20, 2021, 10:14:41 AM »

can you please implement placing LIMIT SELL ORDER (% GAIN) immediately after bot bought.

I'm running 200+ pairs on binance and since it takes 4 seconds to process 1 pair it takes 10+ minutes to cycle to the same pair.

Other than that the bot is perfect. Thanks

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: PLACING LIMIT SELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOT BOUGHT
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 11:55:20 AM »

can you please implement placing LIMIT SELL ORDER (% GAIN) immediately after bot bought.

I'm running 200+ pairs on binance and since it takes 4 seconds to process 1 pair it takes 10+ minutes to cycle to the same pair.

Other than that the bot is perfect. Thanks

You could try to break up your pairs over several instances: https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/installation/running-multiple-instances

HFT (High Frequency Trading) coming up in coming releases...

Offline ololo01

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: PLACING LIMIT SELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOT BOUGHT
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:50:14 AM »
so new 22 version ultimate license can now fire limit sell order after it buys, that's good. Can I now somehow make Gunbot to use Custom strategy ONLY FOR SELL ?  And keep my buy method as it is in config. Because I'm stuck coding simple StochK / StochD cross xD (bot doesn't buy)

all other parameters, indicators I managed to do

// running 10 gunbots on 200 pairs will reduce pair cycle say to: 200 pairs * 5 seconds / 10 copies = 100 seconds, but it's still not the same as placing insta limit sell