Username: Password:

Author Topic: krakenFutures close order error 400  (Read 15 times)

Offline jbot

• Rookie
    • View Profile
krakenFutures close order error 400
« on: April 27, 2024, 01:35:38 PM »
Hi,
 I am trying to run the 28th linux version of the bot on krakenFutures, but it has some issues placing buy orders. When trading futuresgrid it does open the position (short) and does an additional dca sell when the price is reached. But when it comes to a close order(buy) the bot tries to fire but gets the error: Bad Request, statuscode 400. I tried different APIs and different versions of gunbot. I couldn't really find any people with similar issues on the web, but my reach is very limited. There was a problem with krakenFutures balances in version 27 but was fixed as I found out. In the wiki I read somewhere that there are some reliability issues with krakenFutures API and it was urged to use with caution (I'm paraphrasing). Not sure if this is my problem but I would say mine is rather untradable than a little unreliable.

What I can see is this:
'orderType=lmt&symbol=PF_XBTUSD&side=buy&size=0&limitPrice=63887&cliOrdId=Gunbot_1xxxxx',
and
1375 {"name":"sendOrder(): ","response":{"statusCode":400,"body":"{\"result\":\"error\",\"error\":\"invalidArgument: 0\",\"serverTime\":\"2024-04-27T00:15:54.461Z\"}

The amount of the order is zero. I don't know if this is the problem or the result of the problem. Also what i find a little weird is that in the chart view it says: "Grid buy trailing (fg)" when it's trailing a dca_sell. I don't know if this is connected or to be ignored. I also cannot place manual orders over the GUI most of the times. 
I'm running some other strategies right now to see if they get the same error but that is about the end off my understanding of the matter. Maybe some of you guys are familiar with this. I am attaching a txt file with the logs of a couple of the trades. Your help would be appreciated greatly.

*Edit: tenkan strategy gets:
Error fetching balance: Error: Accounts data fetch error
    at Kraken.fetchBalance (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/GitHub/gb25/ctx/js/krakenFutures.js)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
Error: Accounts data fetch error
    at Kraken.fetchBalance (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/GitHub/gb25/ctx/js/krakenFutures.js)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

(Code 15006)Requesting data...please wait...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 01:58:46 PM by jbot »