Username: Password:

Author Topic: Feature Request: Auto-bid Amount  (Read 8864 times)

alexwyyc

Feature Request: Auto-bid Amount
« on: June 19, 2017, 11:34:58 PM »
Hello!

Would be cool to have an option for Gunbot to calculate the amount of bitcoin to bid based on how much bitcoin is in the account. This would help maximize profits.

For example, I would think the simple algorithm of (Bid Amount) = (Total amount of Bitcoin available)/(Number of trading pairs) would work fine for me.

So for example if I had 2 btc and was trading 10 pairs, the max bid would automatically be set to 0.2 btc. Say a month later Gunbot has accumulated some money, and we're now at 2.25 btc. The automatic bid would be 0.225.

You might run into potential issues if re-bidding occurs, as there would be no extra reserve BTC to re-bid on a trade that has decreased in value if all pairs happened to have purchased but not yet sold.

Offline orisan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Request: Auto-bid Amount
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 07:45:26 AM »
Hello!

Would be cool to have an option for Gunbot to calculate the amount of bitcoin to bid based on how much bitcoin is in the account. This would help maximize profits.

For example, I would think the simple algorithm of (Bid Amount) = (Total amount of Bitcoin available)/(Number of trading pairs) would work fine for me.

So for example if I had 2 btc and was trading 10 pairs, the max bid would automatically be set to 0.2 btc. Say a month later Gunbot has accumulated some money, and we're now at 2.25 btc. The automatic bid would be 0.225.

You might run into potential issues if re-bidding occurs, as there would be no extra reserve BTC to re-bid on a trade that has decreased in value if all pairs happened to have purchased but not yet sold.
Good Idea! +1

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Request: Auto-bid Amount
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 12:30:48 PM »
thats already suggest in paster topics (;

i dont can find it atm......

but is something like auto-reinvest-managment (;

but for example i dont split the balance throught the amount of pairs.......

i use for example 100 pairs, then i split the balance trought 30-50 pairs (;

becouse if you split the balance through the amount of the pairs, you mostly have balance, that are not in trades, becouse they is not ever an potential tradepossibility (;

if you want to take the maximum out of gunbot, i think, the best way, is to have the max. balance in aktive trades, not bags ^^ or waiting for a trade

edit:

here is the topic

https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=454.0

number 1.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:39:09 PM by magictrade »