Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tradingview Alert  (Read 3335 times)

Offline ibrahimksm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Tradingview Alert
« on: May 05, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »
Hello, I would be glad if you help me. I trade futures on binance and FTX exchanges. I want to close positions opened manually by me or opened by gunbot with tradingview alarms. To try it, I tried the following orders for the long position I opened manually on the FTX exchange and got an error message in all of them.

CLOSE_FTX_AXS-PERP

STOPLOSS_FTX_AXS-PERP

SHORT_FTX_AXS-PERP

I can't find the correct order to close the position. I could not use the Gunbot efficiently, I am about to quit. It is as if I dominate me, not him.

I can't reach my gunbot seller (fuathan). Should I write here when I want support. Or are there other channels?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Tradingview Alert
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 10:12:23 PM »
[...] I can't reach my gunbot seller (fuathan). Should I write here when I want support. Or are there other channels?

Who is your reseller? I cannot seem to find any "fuathan" on the list of resellers: https://gunthy.org/resellers/

There are other channels (like telegram and wiki), but your reseller should point them out to you...

Offline ibrahimksm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 10:59:44 AM »
I bought it in 2018.  At that time, fuathan was the official dealer.  I think he quit now.  This year I decided to use gunbot actively again, but now I can not find anyone I can support.  I've been dealing with error messages for days.  They have to appoint me to a representative, I shouldn't be in a difficult situation because the seller has quit.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 03:27:35 PM »
I bought it in 2018.  At that time, fuathan was the official dealer.  I think he quit now.  This year I decided to use gunbot actively again, but now I can not find anyone I can support.  I've been dealing with error messages for days.  They have to appoint me to a representative, I shouldn't be in a difficult situation because the seller has quit.

Send me a PM and I will help you.

Offline ibrahimksm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 12:44:00 PM »

Send me a PM and I will help you.

I sent you a PM.