Username: Password:

Author Topic: API key permissions on sign up.  (Read 8161 times)

Offline Uptheblock

• Rookie
    • View Profile
API key permissions on sign up.
« on: July 02, 2019, 11:45:27 AM »
I am new to Gunbot.  As I was putting in my order to Gunbot, it ask for exchange then API key. I use Gdax as my trading exchange.  As I was make an new API key, on Gdax,  Gdax asks what permissions I would like to check off for new key. What permissions does Gunbot need to function?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: API key permissions on sign up.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 03:37:37 PM »
I am new to Gunbot.  As I was putting in my order to Gunbot, it ask for exchange then API key. I use Gdax as my trading exchange.  As I was make an new API key, on Gdax,  Gdax asks what permissions I would like to check off for new key. What permissions does Gunbot need to function?

Read and write (or trade, don't know what Gdax calls it...).

I personally would not open it up for withdrawals as Gunbot doens't need it and it only puts you('r funds) at risk...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 09:17:50 AM by sbogovac »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: API key permissions on sign up.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 01:54:01 AM »
As Sbogovac said, read and trade permissions are enough. No need to enable withdrawals permissions because Gunbot just make trades. On the other hand, if someone steals your api and secret, he wouldn't be able to withdraw.

Offline Uptheblock

• Rookie
    • View Profile
How to download program
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 11:55:36 PM »
I bought my gunbot from crypto Advisor OG. I paid my fee and received my 500 gunthy.

I need step by step instructions to get gunbot up and running. I emailed them no reply. I emailed telegram Advisor Holds and Calls admin and he responded that he is admin and not support. I don’t know why I can’t get anybody to help me. I freakin frustrated.  >:(

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: How to download program
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 08:09:39 AM »
I bought my gunbot from crypto Advisor OG. I paid my fee and received my 500 gunthy.

I need step by step instructions to get gunbot up and running. I emailed them no reply. I emailed telegram Advisor Holds and Calls admin and he responded that he is admin and not support. I don’t know why I can’t get anybody to help me. I freakin frustrated.  >:(

Is that an official reseller? Here's the list: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.0.html

In the mean time here's the wiki: https://wiki.gunthy.org

I'd start here: https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/installation

Good luck and enjoy!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: How to download program
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 02:01:23 AM »

Hi, he is your reseller, so he is the one who has to give you support. I have sent you a PM stating his Telegram username, so you can contact with him.