Username: Password:

Author Topic: Very disappointed  (Read 7065 times)

Offline CryptoThoughts

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Very disappointed
« on: August 31, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
I feel that this bot doesn't work as advertised.  When setting the BB bands to 0% or anywhere near that percentage the bot does not buy or sell right at the band but says it is looking for the price that is lower than the band or above the band.  I am completely unable to find any BB percentage that buys right at the band or near the band.  Maybe I am just unable to figure this out but every setting I have tried has failed to do such a strategy.  I really try not to be negative about this but it's really hard when I can't implement the strategy that I know will continue to make money day in and out.  I will not be recommending this bot to any of my friends or colleagues.  If anyone can help to change my opinion I am all open ears but as of now I am very disappointed in what this bot has had to offer. PS I'm running 3.3.2 idk if upgrading will do much help but if so I'm all open ears to criticism.

Offline Meteor

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Very disappointed
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 11:54:53 AM »
Gunbot is just a tool to execute your strategy 24/7. Get yourself a strategy from a more experienced trader and see how it will work out, and then improve it to your own strategy. There are some public settings that seem to work pretty good.
Just a suggestion :)

Offline Caveman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Very disappointed
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 06:48:27 PM »
Hey Crypto,

I'm a new user as well.  It's working so far for me.  I'm on v4.0.5.
See my new thread here:  https://gunthy.org/index.php/topic,1131.0.html
Hopefully this will help you get rolling in the right direction.
Keep in mind, I'm new at this so I'm figuring it out as I go along.