Username: Password:

Author Topic: Config settings for total noob  (Read 9404 times)

Offline R3n3gad3.1001000

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Config settings for total noob
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty new to all of this and have been trying various settings, but have had very limited success.  My Gunbot has made one successful buy/sell between BTC and ETH (for a small profit), but I've played around with different configs and it rarely does anything.  Would one of you kind souls be able to help me out with a suggested config/setting to get my started on the right foot?  I've been only trying to trade between BTC and ETH on Bittrex.  I'm going to continue to read the many forum posts and guides to better understand how all of this works, but I'm off to a frustrating start.  :-\

Thanks for any help you can provide  :)
R3n3gad3

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
    • Lunar Crypto
Re: Config settings for total noob
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:48:12 AM »
Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty new to all of this and have been trying various settings, but have had very limited success.  My Gunbot has made one successful buy/sell between BTC and ETH (for a small profit), but I've played around with different configs and it rarely does anything.  Would one of you kind souls be able to help me out with a suggested config/setting to get my started on the right foot?  I've been only trying to trade between BTC and ETH on Bittrex.  I'm going to continue to read the many forum posts and guides to better understand how all of this works, but I'm off to a frustrating start.  :-\

Thanks for any help you can provide  :)
R3n3gad3

Try more pairs. Only one pair will make very irregular trades if any. Try running 15+, youll see more success
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Lunar Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/LunarCrypto
Lunar Crypto Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Config settings for total noob
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »
I am currently running 10 pairs on Kraken and I consider myself lucky if i get 10 trades a day out of this. Kraken is slow this time of year, and specially on weekends. Also the market has a word in all this. I'm runnig pure BB, 40-40, buy 0.1 and gain 1 or 2, depending on coin.