Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot v5.0.4 - Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Cryptopia - Core Edition - AllOs_x64 wit  (Read 38454 times)

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
OK, thanks. I will set.
But still do not understand this big difference in EMA. Which units are these parameters in? In 3.3.2 it was hours?
Would love to see a detailed and clear description about all parameters. Hope 5.05 will bring it.
Ema is in prices/trades (tickers? mebbe). It is just a placeholder in this strategy (BB), no influence at the numbers.
Disclaimer: I don't know what a placeholder is, actually. But these are the words of the master, so who am I to doubt.
Description of all parameters is/was given in v501...504 instructions on github, which is removed as of today. New complete documentation is to be given with 505 tonight.

Offline Milan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot. This makes more sense now.
Looking forward to see the new documentation.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
good. lemme know how it worked out, is the damn thing  8) buying now, or what?

amu

im getting a 404 not the page you are looking for error from the github downloads link....trying to test out the gunthy gui and i need a newer version

I'm trying to set up a new server and can't find where to download the bot too

Offline Milan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, I am at work and because of the firewall I cannot access my VPS to reconfigure it. Maybe I will jump later to home to do it. Will let you know.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
im getting a 404 not the page you are looking for error from the github downloads link....trying to test out the gunthy gui and i need a newer version

I'm trying to set up a new server and can't find where to download the bot too
complete github page containing all previous versions is no more, so, bad luck. You have to ask someone to send you his original download folder.

Offline Miwala

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Anybody know of a buysetting that dont have the "buy quickly after a sale" bug?

I am using a BB-GAIN setting but the bot buys way above my setting for lov BB (currently 20).

As far as i can find out, this is a known bug in 5.0.4, and should be fixed in 5.0.5 but waiting for that to be more stable as it wasnt working very well for me when i was testing it...

So any buysettings (gain or stepgain) that works without bugs in 5.0.4?

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
@Miwala: no.

Offline Miwala

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Ok thx :-) I will use the time untill 5.0.5 is running more smoithly to get rid of bags in 5.0.4 then :-)

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
    • Lunar Crypto

the latest version has a Trojan? Can you confirm this?

Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401

Highly doubtful that the latest version has a trojan.  Maybe a false positive.  Where did you download from?  Uploaded the file and have a report (or a screen shot)?  https://www.google.com/search?q=virus+scan+trojan+scan+upload+file

Perhaps you should scan?  Worms, Viruses and Trojans, oh my!

Yea a lot of the downlaods get false positives, I got a few back in the day, :P
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Lunar Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/LunarCrypto
Lunar Crypto Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot

Ok thx :-) I will use the time untill 5.0.5 is running more smoithly to get rid of bags in 5.0.4 then :-)

Yes, v5 still needs some improvements and fixes. v5.0.4 works quite good although it doesn't have GUI.