Username: Password:

Author Topic: A question about gunbot license  (Read 2610 times)

Offline wilber

• Rookie
    • View Profile
A question about gunbot license
« on: October 17, 2021, 06:03:58 AM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: A question about gunbot license
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 11:15:26 PM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?

You don't need to buy tokens. We will send you them once you reactivate your license. If you need to reactivate your old license, please contact me via PM and I will help you.