Username: Password:

Author Topic: GUNTHY token celebration day  (Read 9527 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
GUNTHY token celebration day
« on: February 10, 2019, 05:50:31 PM »
Only a few hours before IDAX.pro will open trading of our token. You have still time to claim your GUNTHY tokens:

1.- GUNTHY tokens needed to run your Gunbot: just configure latest v12 with your GUNTHY address and all of your api keys, you will get 1000GUNTHY for each licensed api key
2.- GUNTHY tokens extra airdrop: ongoing in a few hours before IDAX.pro open trading, if you are correctly running your Gunbot and holding 1000GUNTHY for each licensed api key you will receive same amount of GUNTHY you can use to trade at IDAX.pro.

Hurry up and startup your Gunbot v12 with your GUNTHY wallet!!!

Read more here: https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022680771-IDAX-will-open-GUNTHY-deposit-withdrawal-and-trading

Offline SilenceBit

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: GUNTHY token celebration day
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 04:01:41 PM »
Hm what does it mean? That I will get additional 1000 GUNTHY for each activated licence (=2000 per licence)? What if I didnt activate all exchanges yet? :-\

Offline Ashkaan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 04:17:04 PM »
It says that I have 0 GUNTHY.  What did I do wrong?

My Gunbot (latest build) is up and running.

Offline Snail2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:16:04 PM »
Same thing here. 0.0 Gunthy arrived however the latest version running and the IDAX wallet is configured as Gunthy wallet. When will I need these coins to keep the bot working?

Edit: After a restart the bot said that I have 1000 coins but I can't see a single piece at IDAX. OK, let's wait. Maybe something with IDAX.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:07 PM »
Hm what does it mean? That I will get additional 1000 GUNTHY for each activated licence (=2000 per licence)? What if I didnt activate all exchanges yet? :-\

If you got 1000 G yesterday, you will get 1000 more in the next airdrop.

You need to activate all your apis if you want to get 1000 G for each one.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »
It says that I have 0 GUNTHY.  What did I do wrong?

My Gunbot (latest build) is up and running.

Note that in order to get the airdrop you need to:

1- Add your Gunthy wallet in the GUI.
2- Add at least 1 pair (you can leave the bot running on "watch_mode").
3- Connect all the apis you want to get the airdrop for.
4- Leave the bot running and keep it running when the airdrop takes place.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 09:57:12 PM »
Same thing here. 0.0 Gunthy arrived however the latest version running and the IDAX wallet is configured as Gunthy wallet. When will I need these coins to keep the bot working?

Edit: After a restart the bot said that I have 1000 coins but I can't see a single piece at IDAX. OK, let's wait. Maybe something with IDAX.

Once you link Gunthy wallet to your bot, you need 1000 G in order to run Gunbot. You can trade with those extra Gunthys you don't plan to use.

Offline Ashkaan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 10:27:16 PM »
I've scoured the idax.pro website and I can't find the wallet downloader.  Anyone have a link?

Offline stonerider

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 01:04:34 AM »
I've scoured the idax.pro website and I can't find the wallet downloader.  Anyone have a link?

Search for "Gunthy" coin and click on the deposit icon, you will get a link to create a wallet/address for your gunthy coin there.

Offline stonerider

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 01:05:46 AM »
Is it too late to receive 1000 gunthy coins?

Also, what do you mean you have to have 1000 gunthy coins for gunbot to run?

Offline stonerider

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 02:32:14 AM »
Now I'm getting "Ping from license server is unavailable." Switched to previous version (v11), and it says "Invalid response from license server, contact your reseller!"

I don't care about gunthy coin. Can I get my gunbot to run again PLEASE???

My gunthy wallet address is : 0xa1b00063c7bf37ad81e4d558b746ec599fa3130e and there's 0 coins there even though it's linked to my gunbot api. Where do I go to get the 1000 coins promised and get my gunbot to run again?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:37:26 AM by stonerider »

Offline SilenceBit

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 08:58:18 AM »

If you got 1000 G yesterday, you will get 1000 more in the next airdrop.

You need to activate all your apis if you want to get 1000 G for each one.

I already dont like these tokens and their distribution... I have an ultimate licence, why cant I simply get airdrops based on this?

According to the wiki:
My license allows for more API keys than I already registered, will I miss out on the airdrop?
No. Airdrops are on a per key basis. Every time you use a new registered key in Gunbot and connect it to your GUNTHY wallet, you'll get tokens airdropped for this new key.
Seems to be wrong in this case, I need to register all keys and should have had it already yesterday to get the airdrops from yesterday... The communication on this could have been way better... I guess most people are not even aware of this.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:13:23 PM by SilenceBit »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 12:05:53 AM »
Is it too late to receive 1000 gunthy coins?

Also, what do you mean you have to have 1000 gunthy coins for gunbot to run?

There will be more airdrops, so you can still get 1000 Gunthys for each activated api you have.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:42:12 AM by Aitor »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 01:13:03 AM »
Now I'm getting "Ping from license server is unavailable." Switched to previous version (v11), and it says "Invalid response from license server, contact your reseller!"

I don't care about gunthy coin. Can I get my gunbot to run again PLEASE???

My gunthy wallet address is : 0xa1b00063c7bf37ad81e4d558b746ec599fa3130e and there's 0 coins there even though it's linked to my gunbot api. Where do I go to get the 1000 coins promised and get my gunbot to run again?

You don't need to get the tokens. You can just run the bot without them. In the case you want to get them, you just need to keep the bot turned on running v12 with your Gunthy wallet added and connected to the api keys you want to get the tokens for. Adding 1 pair is enough and you can enable "Watch_mode" if you don't want to trade and just get the tokens. When? When the next airdrop takes place. Last time it was a few days ago, but there will be airdrops in regular basics, so no rush. You reseller should let you know the date of the next airdrop.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:43:05 AM by Aitor »