Username: Password:

Author Topic: Exchange fees  (Read 7460 times)

Offline Explosive

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Exchange fees
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »
Hi,

Will gunbot equate for exchange fees to stay in profit in small percentage trades during bear market?
I知 asking because I知 playing with a emotionless strategy that will trade very small gains well the market is a bloodbath and need to know if I need to figure in fees or not. This strategy will be run only when I知 right there watching and hopefully will pull a half percent or around that per trade.

Thanks all

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Exchange fees
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 01:03:02 PM »
I'm not sure to this day, as I have not found anything explicitly in the wiki regarding fees. So, what do I do? I count the fees into my absolute lowest gain set in the strategy. Just in case. If anybody knows more or better, I can stand corrected, but please show the source.

Offline Explosive

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
Thank you for the reply. For this strategy it would be counterproductive to factor in the fees unless needed because the lower the gains are set the better it will work because it痴 meant for bear market with low movements. It has to be quick selling.

I知 going to do some test runs and figure out if it accounts for fees I値l share my findings

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 08:17:04 AM »
Good, but in the meantime, the situation has become more trading friendly. Gains are much better.

Offline packtim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 05:41:52 PM »
I have had a look into this too.  I am using Emotionless with Bittrex, 0.25% buy and sell, so esentially 0.5% per trade.  Doesn't look like it is factored in.

Offline KingOfKool

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 04:02:42 PM »
Does anybody know the exchange fees for binance?