Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot v4.0.4 - Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Cryptopia - Core Edition - AllOs_x64  (Read 14428 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gunbot v4.0.4 - Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Cryptopia - Core Edition - AllOs_x64
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro  and @raffaeledonadono released this 2 minutes ago

Changelogs:

Serious upgrade of all StepGain family
Implemented VERBOSE mode: set VERBOSE true in config.js and the bot will spam all values for all pairs versus the silent mode of VERBOSE false which only shows values of pairs that have trading opportunities.
Implemented command line option to load config.js from external url: add param --config=http// to use it. Example: ./gunthy-linx64 --config=https://gunthy.org/config.js
Instructions:

This is a full install. If you are already on v4.0.3 replace both executable and config.js
Please report any but immediately.
Thanks!
~Gun

Offline alexams

• Rookie
    • View Profile
"DOUBLE_UP": false, - not working

Code: [Select]
"bittrex": {
   "BTC-DASH": {"strategy":"bbgain","override": {}}
        ,"BTC-ETH": {"strategy":"bbgain","override": {}}
      },

"bbgain": {
"BTC_TRADING_LIMIT": 0.001,
"PERIOD": 15,
"GAIN": 0.6,
"LOW_BB": 10,
"EMA1": 200,
"EMA2": 50,
"PANIC_SELL": false,
"DOUBLE_UP": false,
"STOP_LIMIT": 60,
"BUY_ENABLED": true,
"MIN_VOLUME_TO_BUY": 0.001,
"MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL": 0.001

},

017/08/17 16:50:33: Last Ask/Price to buy: 0.06890101/0.068935265
 ɢՍͶ฿۝ͳ v4.0.4  Tips&Tricks: BTC-ETH can be averaged!!!
 ɢՍŋɃǾŦ v4.0.4  Tips&Tricks: BTC-ETH can be bought!!!
2017/08/17 16:50:33: There are some trading opportunities for BTC-ETH at bittrex. Scanning Trade History
2017/08/17 16:50:33: Last Bid price BTC-ETH: 0.068901 | Last Ask: 0.06890101
2017/08/17 16:50:33: Balance BTC: 0.1112904
2017/08/17 16:50:33: Balance ETH: 0.01440917
2017/08/17 16:50:33: On Orders ETH: 0
Processing strategy BB_GAIN for BTC-ETH on bittrex
┌───────────────┬─────────────┬─────────────┬─────────────┬────────────┬───────────┬────────────┬─────────┐
│ ɢƱҊпиŦ v4.0.4 │ LowBB       │ HighBB      │ Buy at      │ Last       │ BTC       │ ETH        │ Pair    │
├───────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼────────────┼───────────┼────────────┼─────────┤
│ Buy cycle     │ 0.06890085  │ 0.06924500  │ 0.068935265 │ 0.06890101 │ 0.1112904 │ 0.01440917 │ BTC-ETH │
├───────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼────────────┼───────────┼────────────┼─────────┤
│ Callbacks     │ Time to buy │ 0.068935265 │ BTC-ETH     │            │           │            │         │
├───────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼─────────────┼────────────┼───────────┴────────────┴─────────┤
│ BOUGHT!!!     │ Amount:     │ 0.01451358  │ Rate:       │ 0.06890101 │                                  │
└───────────────┴─────────────┴─────────────┴─────────────┴────────────┴──────────────────────────────────┘
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline eBitcoinworld

• Rookie
    • View Profile
First and foremost thanks to Gunthar for fixing the bugs and releasing new updates, I just love it how he is passionate about this product and appreciate the community member on Telegram: Diesel, Berti and others they try to help whenever there is any questions or help needed...

I also try to contribute whenever possible and I would like to provide a feedback and be a beta tester. Here are some errors and suggestions after testing Gunbot v.4.0.4

Very good improvements...

Here are some errors:(Please see the attachment)

1. Getting the following error on strategy BB for BTC-XLM on bittrex while getting ema2 -\ Error: undefined is not a function

2. Error on strategy BB  for ETH-BTC on bittrex while getting order book -| Error:

Suggestions:

1. Most of the pricing is not rounded to 8 digits after decimal which is standard but I have seen large number around 12-15 digits after decimal that makes the interface (display) flow to next line and mis-aligns and does not display correctly.

2. Any plans on implementing GUI and charts?

For USDT Pair do we need to have a special setting for buying and selling?

Keep up the good work and good luck!

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:40:17 AM by eBitcoinworld »

Offline Leetmor1

• Rookie
    • View Profile
eBit, there is a charting feature already.
https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=336.msg3940;boardseen#new

Personally, i think if people want charts, buy that. I rather see dev time being spent on optimizing features that make us all money :p

Offline ruphus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Right now I am still running 3.3.2 and I am questioning myself, what would happen, if I switch to 4.04?

Will the bot still know the trade history and bought prices and stuff, since it has no log files and stuff? Is it safe to just switch to 4.04 then?

Offline eBitcoinworld

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Yes you can switch easily best is create a separate directory and install in it. You will have to modify (override) your configuration and provide for each pair the "BOUGHT_PRICE" that way it knows that what price you had purchased those coins for. Try and test with one pair and test and then migrate all other pairs. You can always switch back from 4.x to 3.3 anytime as you have the backup directory just run Gunbot from that directory instead and you are back on 3.3.

There is little test and configure that you might have to do but you can always review the original config.js file that comes with the installation and also a great configuration tool that one of the member has created which generates the configuration based on your input a very good GUI interface...

https://github.com/atomize/Gunfigurator

or

https://atomize.github.io/Gunfigurator/

I hope this helps...

Good luck!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:40:36 AM by eBitcoinworld »

Offline fragile24

• Rookie
    • View Profile
can i get a trial of this bot?

Offline AnotherOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
1. Getting the following error on strategy BB for BTC-XLM on bittrex while getting ema2 -\ Error: undefined is not a function

I have a similar issue trading ETH-SNT ;   "bittrex while getting ema2 error undefined"

Offline ruphus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
EDIT1
Ok I got the config.js more or less working right now. There was a Comma to much at the pairs section.
Now it says the following:
Loading config ...
Loading exchange poloniex
Kicking poloniex, receiving new tickers...
Getting tickers for poloniex catch error: Cannot read property 'error' of undefined
repeating this error over and over again.

EDIT2
I guess I have found the solution. I have had still the 127.0.0.1 poloniex.com loopback within my /etc/hosts file, for the gunbotproxy. It looks fine now - at least for the moment. I am wondering, why GB 4 is catching prices every 15seks - doesn't that lead to an API ban?

Original post
Yes you can switch easily best is create a separate directory and install in it. You will have to modify (override) your configuration and provide for each pair the "BOUGHT_PRICE" that way it knows that what price you had purchased those coins for. Try and test with one pair and test and then migrate all other pairs. You can always switch back from 4.x to 3.3 anytime as you have the backup directory just run Gunbot from that directory instead and you are back on 3.3.

I hope this helps...

Good luck!

Hey eBitcoinworld,
thank you very much for the hint! I tryed out a fresh installation/config of 4.04 and only added one pair (BTC_XMR) for testing purposes. When running the bot it instantly crashes stating that there is a problem with the config(my assumption) on line 140 (what is the beginning of the bbstepgain funktion).

My Pair looks like this:
"pairs": {
"poloniex": {
"BTC_XMR": {
"strategy": "bbstepgain",
"override": {"BOUGHT_PRICE": 0.01849999}
}
},
},

while my bbstepgain looks like:
"bbstepgain": {
"BTC_TRADING_LIMIT": 0.01,
"PERIOD": 15,
"HIGH_BB": 45,
"LOW_BB": 45,
"SELLLVL1": 3,
"SELLLVL2": 6,
"SELLLVL3": 12,
"SELLLVL": 3,
"LASTPOINTS": 5,
"AVGPOINTS": 250,
"AVGMINIMUM": 0.00000001,
"EMA1": 2000,
"EMA2": 1000,
"PANIC_SELL": false,
"DOUBLE_UP": false,
"STOP_LIMIT": 60,
"BUY_ENABLED": true,
"MIN_VOLUME_TO_BUY": 0.001,
"MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL": 0.001

},

Error:
Bot crashed at 2017/08/19 15:42:40
Reason: Failed to load config!!!
Parameter: undefined
Original error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 140
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Promise (/snapshot/gunbot-build/bot.js:0:0)
    at Promise.module.exports.Promise._execute (/snapshot/gunbot-build/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:300:9)
    at Promise.module.exports.Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/snapshot/gunbot-build/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:483:18)
    at new Promise (/snapshot/gunbot-build/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:79:10)
    at loadConfig (/snapshot/gunbot-build/bot.js:0:0)
    at Object.start (/snapshot/gunbot-build/bot.js:0:0)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/snapshot/gunbot-build/bot.js:0:0)
    at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1173:22)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:503:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:466:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:458:3)
    at Module.require (module.js:513:17)
    at Module.require (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1083:31)
    at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/snapshot/gunbot-build/index.js:0:0)
    at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1173:22)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:503:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:466:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:458:3)

An idea, what I am doing wrong here?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:54:43 PM by ruphus »

Offline AnotherOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Why the use of 45 for BB ? Seems pretty agressive and ends up paying much higher isn't it? Or I misunderstand the 45?

Thank you

Offline ruphus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Why the use of 45 for BB ? Seems pretty agressive and ends up paying much higher isn't it? Or I misunderstand the 45?

Thank you

I am mainly still trying out some different configs. This one would buy more aggressive, yes. But I am often watching nothing to happen eventhough the market looks very good for some trades. This way I want to force the bot to do more buys and then sell em with stepgain.