Username: Password:

Author Topic: Cannot connect to Kraken after upgrading from V23 to V24  (Read 2086 times)

Offline bney

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Cannot connect to Kraken after upgrading from V23 to V24
« on: October 30, 2022, 07:09:39 PM »
Once I start the bot in Version 24, I get the below errors. This config works fine under V23. Help please

InvalidNonce: kraken {"error":["EAPI:Invalid nonce"]}
    at kraken.handleErrors (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\kraken.js:1751:19)
    at C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\base\Exchange.js:600:18
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async timeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\base\functions\time.js)
    at async kraken.fetchMyTrades (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\node_modules\ccxt.proWs\node_modules\ccxt\js\kraken.js:1346:26) {
  constructor: [Function: InvalidNonce]
}
Error: Fetching my trades again.{"name":"InvalidNonce"}
    at errorHandler (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Documents\GitHub\Mio\ctx\js\kraken.js)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
{}
Unable to connect to kraken

If I use the bot settings from my V23 and insert them into the V24 config file, I dont get the error but while the dashboard says the bot is running, the pair is stuck at loading and The output file looks like the below and seems to be telling me that my license is not valid

Loading config...
GUI Server Deployed: http://localhost:5500
Ping not available...
403 - "{\"isValidLicense\":false,\"isFree\":false}"

« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 07:27:11 PM by bney »

Offline mariahcarey

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot connect to Kraken after upgrading from V23 to V24
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 01:34:44 AM »
The error message indicates that there's an issue with the nonce being used in the requests to the Kraken API. The nonce is a number used once, and it's typically used to prevent replay attacks. However, in this case, it seems that the nonce generated by your bot is invalid according to Kraken. mapquest driving directions

Double-check the nonce generation mechanism in your bot's code. Ensure that it generates a unique nonce for each API request and that it's within the acceptable range for Kraken.