Username: Password:

Author Topic: Don't connect binance  (Read 2981 times)

Offline okmansetup

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Don't connect binance
« on: May 13, 2021, 02:38:05 AM »
I just bought a key version V12, now I'm setting it up. I followed the intructions from the video (tu dien link). I added BTC-ETH, instead of turning them on, I clicked "start bot" to check its connection to binance. Then I saw no connection like what was in the video, but spotted a notification on screen in the attached image . And it fell into the repeating circle, consecutively reconnected and still had no connection to binance. Could you please give me some solution to this problem? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Don't connect binance
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 07:44:35 AM »
I just bought a key version V12, now I'm setting it up. I followed the intructions from the video (tu dien link). I added BTC-ETH, instead of turning them on, I clicked "start bot" to check its connection to binance. Then I saw no connection like what was in the video, but spotted a notification on screen in the attached image . And it fell into the repeating circle, consecutively reconnected and still had no connection to binance. Could you please give me some solution to this problem? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

You reseller is your first point of contact to get you going/started...

From the error message though I'm presuming there's an error in the pair naming. Did you add it through the GUI?

But v12? Are you sure? Or am I misreading something ("key version")? We're on v22 at the moment...

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Don't connect binance
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 01:08:45 AM »
I just bought a key version V12

What do you mean this?. V12 is super old, Last version is v22.