Username: Password:

Author Topic: Crashes after sale. Trying to send message  (Read 5802 times)

Offline PatrickM

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Crashes after sale. Trying to send message
« on: March 21, 2019, 11:49:59 AM »
Solved: Paradoxically, turning telegram notifications ON fixed the problem.

GBRT_v12.8.9 on Ubuntu 16.04

I have Telegram set to false, but the bot is still trying to send messages and crashing. Can't even restart it. I have tried editing the config and set all notifications to false as well. Just keeps crashing.

The path to these files in the error message does not match my environment at all. I do not recognize it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'message_id' of undefined
at module.exports.sendConfirmActionOrder.actions.send.then (/snapshot/gblackv12/telegram.js:0:0)
at tryCatcher (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromise (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromiseCtx (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:606:10)
at _drainQueueStep (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:142:12)
at _drainQueue (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
at Immediate.__dirname.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
at runCallback (timers.js:800:20)
at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:762:5)
at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:733:5) 'Unhandled Rejection at Promise' Promise {
_bitField: 18087936,
_fulfillmentHandler0: TypeError: Cannot read property 'message_id' of undefined
at module.exports.sendConfirmActionOrder.actions.send.then (/snapshot/gblackv12/telegram.js:0:0)
at tryCatcher (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromise (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
at Promise.module.exports.Promise._settlePromiseCtx (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:606:10)
at _drainQueueStep (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:142:12)
at _drainQueue (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
at Immediate.__dirname.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
at runCallback (timers.js:800:20)
at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:762:5)
at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:733:5),
_rejectionHandler0: undefined,
_promise0: undefined,
_receiver0: undefined }
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:32:53 PM by PatrickM »

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
Re: Crashes after sale. Trying to send message
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 03:53:40 AM »
hey buddy.
just wondering if you have tried deleting your current install and downloading and running the latest stable release?
sometimes something as basic as that seems to clear up any issues that could be happening that aren't quite fixable no matter what settings are tweaked with.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline PatrickM

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 03:56:51 AM »
This was a clean install of the latest stable release.

The issue was fixed by turning telegram notifications ON in the config. Obviously a bug.

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 04:10:25 AM »
interesting.
thanks for the info.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com