Username: Password:

Author Topic: API License Problems  (Read 11063 times)

Offline sunnyday

• Rookie
    • View Profile
API License Problems
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:55:05 PM »
Hi There,

Hope someone can help me  :)

Last Year I purchased GunBot and all was working fine. Now the markets are better I want to start using it again.
I started the software and was getting errors, so I set up a new API with Binance. Then I set up the new GUI Version, but that has no option to put in GUNTHYTOKEN. I did create a Token, but still no luck.

So I'm very confused and Imagine the License is using my old API Key.

Is someone able to change the API Key License ?

Many Thanks nice site too.
- Jack.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: API License Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:01:06 AM »
Hi Jack. You can add your Gunthy wallet if you want. So far it's not mandatory, so no need to do it if you don't want to.

What is the exact error message you are getting? If you purchased your license last year and you stopped using it, most likely the problem is that your Binance api was removed. Note that they did a maintenance upgrade on 4th july 2018 and "old" apis were removed. You can contact your reseller and tell him to activate a new api, or just change your api yourself, now it's possible to do it with Gunbot v12  ;)

Offline sunnyday

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 10:43:24 AM »
Thanks very much! I will try that right away and see if that does the trick many thanks!

Well, I think my re-seller is https://www.gunbot.com/, but the telegram no longer works.

I have my old API Keys and My new Ones, does this mean im ok and can get it working?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 10:57:14 AM by sunnyday »

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »
With Gunbot v12 you can change your apis yourself:

https://gunbot.shop/registering-and-changing-api-keys-on-gunbot-12/

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 01:19:19 AM »
What error messages were you getting?
Also, have you downloaded the most recent stable release of Gunbot?
It should give you the option to register your erc-20 wallet for the gunthy token airdrop.
Once you have done that, changing your api key should be a bit easier, but if not, your reseller should be able to help. If they are taking a bit too long to help, try going into the main telegram channel and seeing if anyone else can assist you.
I hope you sort your issue out.
:)

Hi There,

Hope someone can help me  :)

Last Year I purchased GunBot and all was working fine. Now the markets are better I want to start using it again.
I started the software and was getting errors, so I set up a new API with Binance. Then I set up the new GUI Version, but that has no option to put in GUNTHYTOKEN. I did create a Token, but still no luck.

So I'm very confused and Imagine the License is using my old API Key.

Is someone able to change the API Key License ?

Many Thanks nice site too.
- Jack.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline Tropical

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 07:25:38 PM »

Hi, I have the same problem with the license. I bought on Jan 7 2018 and played with it for a few months and then put it on hold. I'd like to start using it again.

My reseller isn't in business anymore.  Tradingbot.com Tradingbot.org..   I have my email receipt and it was registered with my Binance account api - but I can't access the api along with secret anymore because Binance changed all the old api's.

I emailed Gunther a few weeks ago but no reply.  How can I get help with this?   I've just run the bot and looked for a way to transfer the api key but I don't have the secret and not sure what to do...

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »

Hi, I have the same problem with the license. I bought on Jan 7 2018 and played with it for a few months and then put it on hold. I'd like to start using it again.

My reseller isn't in business anymore.  Tradingbot.com Tradingbot.org..   I have my email receipt and it was registered with my Binance account api - but I can't access the api along with secret anymore because Binance changed all the old api's.

I emailed Gunther a few weeks ago but no reply.  How can I get help with this?   I've just run the bot and looked for a way to transfer the api key but I don't have the secret and not sure what to do...

You'll get a faster response on the Telegram channel...

Gunthar delegated this administrative task to two staff members there.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 05:19:20 PM »
Those who are getting errors now is because you are using old versions. A few days ago Gunthy wallet is mandatory, that is, you have to use 12.8.9 or higher.

Offline Tropical

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 06:02:46 AM »

Thankyou.  I have not been registered for the Telegram channel. Since my reseller is long gone, what do I need to do to get onto the Telegram channel?  As I mentioned I have my original email receipt and the api number that was registered when I first bought...

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 08:16:05 PM »

Thankyou.  I have not been registered for the Telegram channel. Since my reseller is long gone, what do I need to do to get onto the Telegram channel?  As I mentioned I have my original email receipt and the api number that was registered when I first bought...

Then Aitor (below) can help (cause he's a reseller)...

Offline olliecrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • TheCryptoBot Automated Cryptocurrency Bot
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 10:00:40 PM »

If you are using binance, then most likely your API key was removed due to two different issues with Binance, the most recent being their wallets getting hacked.
You will need to log back in and create new API key access and then attempt to contact your reseller or someone higher up in order to register your new API keys
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Offline Tropical

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 06:08:17 PM »
Thanks guys! I have contacted Aitor through Telegram..

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2019, 05:33:35 AM »
Just to summarize the most common license related problems:

1- Your binance api doesn't exist. Note that after Binance latest security issue on 7th May 2019, all the old apis were removed. The way to fix it is to create a new api and add it from "Swap exchanges" in your bot GUI

2- You are using an old Gunbot version and you don't even have a Gunthy wallet. Note that:

a) You need to create a Gunthy wallet if you don't have one yet:

https://gunbot.shop/how-to-create-a-gunthy-wallet/

b) You better use the latest version:

https://gunbot.shop/gunbot-v12-9-9-1-stable-download-and-changelogs/