Username: Password:

Author Topic: % Calcuator  (Read 9596 times)

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
% Calcuator
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:14:44 AM »
hello,

i have an suggestion.....

i would to programm it on my self, but i dont know how.......

what do you think abaut this idea.....

its primeary for russian roulette and gain.....

i need/search a calculator, that calculates the % (from crossing ema till max from peak) for the last X days.....

min, max and average.....

and maybe the potential profit....

i think its helpfull, becouse you can analyse you pair and it can help you, to choose the best value for the % gain value in the russian roulette, 1000trades and maybe the step-gain .......

if you choose the min. % you have much trades but the min profit..... if you choose the max % you have less trades (less fees) but the max profit and so on....

theoretical is not difficult to programm this, but i dont know, how to work with api and so on.....

maybe its possible to use it with gunbot, so gunbot can automatical choose the right value (;

if i understand it right, than the bollinger band and maybe the step gain are only make profit, if you use it in an up or sidetrend....
if there a massiv grow up (from btc) it have open trades, for a while....

but russian roulette and 1000 trades should still work, becouse they only work with ema crossing as signal !?
and so i will only try this (;

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: % Calcuator
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 03:26:24 PM »
~snip

I have 2 observations to this verbose request of yours:

1.- the ema crossing strategy is NOT used in this bot: please read documentation in Beginners&Help.
2.- what is valid in the past, it is not valid for the present and the future: study markets and decide the %GAIN you should tell yoru bot to use.