Username: Password:

Author Topic: Reseller Unavailable  (Read 10921 times)

Offline overttherainbow

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reseller Unavailable
« on: September 29, 2017, 10:12:51 PM »
Okay, I don't want to sound like a whinge but the guy I bought the licence from has had a bit of trouble at home and is no longer able to help me. I do understand the basic features of Gunbot and I am relatively competent at trading. That said, I still do need help with setting this up.

If anyone is willing to replace my reseller as a guide please let me know. I would preferably like to communicate over Telegram as it is instant. I can't say that now I can give you anything for your help, and my word won't mean much, but WHEN I do make incredible profits from this I will not forget you. Likely if you help me I will want to keep you updated forever on my progress as I'll look up to you for helping me out in the first place. I am eager to impress and reward those I look up to. It's a weakness. So please, if any of you have the time or inclination I would really appreciate it.

I'd like to go balls to the walls on Monday and really get stuck in. Until then I will have a look at the features and just get used to the menu.

Also, I just downloaded v504. Should I wait until v505 is done before I start trading pairs?

Thank you all so much and I'm so happy and excited to be part of this community and I really look forward to the future.

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Reseller Unavailable
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 11:04:13 PM »
Hi!

5.0.5 is released, but errrrm with some problems, maybe due to their server, not the program itself.
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/Gunthy/releases/tag/v505_95572df

I'd be glad to hep you but I don't practice telegram for now, and am pretty busy. Anyway ask questions here or in PM?
Good luck -

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 11:07:28 AM »
504 is a prefectly good start. all you need is 5 minutes at your keyboard to make it run. and if your API key is not "version 5xx validated" you can even start with series 3, with GUI. it has a known bug (rebuying right after sale on BB), but is otherwise a really stable version and easy to learn. Version 3.2 with GUI has also lots of how to videos on YT and extensive pins on this forum (for example the masters's own "How I run my Gunbot". https://gunthy.org/index.php/topic,306.0.html if you follow this, you will have a running bot in no time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:16:27 AM by sloaleks »

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 11:48:11 AM »
I wouldn't play with 5.0.4, I did and quit - too much stupid buying prices (in the HighBB band), reported and say corrected in 5.0.5
5.0.5 which has its own problems like hangs, possible double-buy, buy_enabled not respected, and so on.
3.3.2 is more reliable except it buys twice regularly (but hopefully, here at least, and if possible it sells them both).

Offline overttherainbow

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 04:36:37 PM »
Thank you so much everyone. I was told the community is friendly and helpful.

Well anyway, I'm going to go ahead with v504 and see what happens.

About the known big with v504: could you explain in a little more  detail? Does this mean that if I make a manual sale that the bot will buy that token I sold again immediately? If so is turning off the bot a good way to avoid this?

Also, if I want to reinvest the BTC I profited back into the not, how do I do this? Or is there a way to configure the bot so that it automatically reinvests my profit into the working capital?

Thanks again guys.

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 04:45:04 PM »
I mean you may end up with FAR excessive buying prices, like in the HighBB band for instance.
It did for me.

Offline overttherainbow

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 04:59:46 PM »
I mean you may end up with FAR excessive buying prices, like in the HighBB band for instance.
It did for me.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I have a bigger problem at the moment. I extracted the files and double-clicked the gunthy application file and now, in a scary red font, im getting "Inavlid Licence For *insert market*!! Please contact Gunthar!!"

I will definitely contact him, but any ideas?

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 05:33:23 PM »
Yes, just zillion posts on the forum about this :-(
v5 is another licence process.
Gunthar is overwhelmed I suppose.
This can be *long* (count days/more).

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 08:42:02 PM »
yeah, but did you enter your API and private key into the config at all? you open the config in a text editor, notepad for example. there's about 5 minutes of work on youe keyboard (enter your keys, set you pairs, tinker with strategies and hit save). then (if series 5xx validated) it should run.

Offline overttherainbow

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 12:15:54 AM »
Yep, it was just a matter of setting my API and Secret in the config. I had a bit of trouble adding pairs but before I ask about that I'm more curious to know about the trading.

I've been using Rich Zs MicroProfits for a few hours now and not seen one trade. It seems as though as the price of the given pair is going down, so is the price to buy. Consequently it's as though the price will always be too low for the Gunbot to consider buying. Is this normal?

Bear in mine I'm using two pairs (BTC-ETH, BTC-OMG) and have a working capital of about eight dollars.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 06:19:34 AM »
ETH is going way down. OMG also, but a bit more volatile. not good pairs. even if the bot manages to buy, it Will take a while to see a profit here. selecet a pair with volatility, but going up or sideways.

Offline X-online

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 01:55:40 AM »
PM me if you still need help. I'm one of the offical reseller. Just haven't interact much on here.

Offline overttherainbow

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 02:01:48 AM »
ETH is going way down. OMG also, but a bit more volatile. not good pairs. even if the bot manages to buy, it Will take a while to see a profit here. selecet a pair with volatility, but going up or sideways.

I dropped them pretty quick. I've found BAT and EDG to be great pairs, and ADX has fared pretty well for me too.

PM me if you still need help. I'm one of the offical reseller. Just haven't interact much on here.

Thank you very much. I may need help in a while. I'd love to have someone/someones to discuss Gunthy issues and such. The Gunthy Elite group is okay, but sometimes a comment or question get swept away by the wave of dialogue. Is there another chat with less people?

Also, are you on Telegram?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 09:29:29 AM »
Okay, I don't want to sound like a whinge but the guy I bought the licence from has had a bit of trouble at home and is no longer able to help me. I do understand the basic features of Gunbot and I am relatively competent at trading. That said, I still do need help with setting this up.

Next time purchase it from https://gunbot.shop and use the code "PREMIUM", you will get Premium support for free, which includes detailed explanations on how the bot works, installation, configuration, free config download (ready to go), access to a Premium support group etc...