GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

SuperGun will not start from start screen

(1/2) > >>

Peter Gibons:
I have not had time to focus on this in the last 48hrs much, but will have time tonight.

Running dedicated
Windows 7 Pro SP1
32bit

Double Click Gunbot.exe
Enter API
Load Configuration
Click the Start GunBot button
click on newly opened tab
The first button works, starts Gunbot, makes trades, seems fine
The blue SuperGun button does nothing
The other buttons work, even the analyze best coin button

Gunthar:
Tra the x86 file su f supergun

Peter Gibons:

--- Quote from: Gunthar on April 10, 2017, 06:56:31 PM ---Tra the x86 file su f supergun

--- End quote ---

Is that code for
"move the x86 supergun.exe in the x86 subdirectory to the root directory, and over write that supergun.exe" ?

dobcrypto:

--- Quote from: Peter Gibons on April 10, 2017, 07:15:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gunthar on April 10, 2017, 06:56:31 PM ---Tra the x86 file su f supergun

--- End quote ---

Is that code for
"move the x86 supergun.exe in the x86 subdirectory to the root directory, and over write that supergun.exe" ?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it is.

Peter Gibons:

--- Quote from: Peter Gibons on April 10, 2017, 07:15:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Is that code for

--- End quote ---

This still isn't working.  I copied the supergun_x86 from x86 subdirectory to the main directory (1 step up)
The blue button, the second from the left, in the pair tab still does nothing.  The first button, "Start Gunbot"does work

Update:
I took another directory, I copied supergun_86, to the root directory, this time I renamed it to supergun (So I basically replaced the supergun file).  This time it started, and gave an error

OK - I scrolled up on the error, it was missing pair, I didn't use capitol letters.  SuperGun seems to start fine now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version