Username: Password:

Author Topic: NEW FEATURES SUGGESTION  (Read 4928 times)

Offline manhdn

• Rookie
    • View Profile
NEW FEATURES SUGGESTION
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:50:14 AM »
Here are some features that I think Gunthar should consider to add to the new version of Gunbot.
You guy, please disscuss on these and send this topic to Gunthar for a better Gunbot. Thank you.

1) NOT ENOUGH FUND FOR DCA PROB: This is the biggest problem of Gunbot. So please consider to enable user to set the volume for each time DCA. For example, you can add more an ARGUMENT and people can input the volume for DCAs:
Something like this:
"DCA_VOLUME_STRATEGY":  1-1-3-4
so the 1st time Gunbot will DCA = 1* TRADING_LIMIT
2nd time DCA volume = 1* TRADING_LIMIT
3rd time DCA volume = 3* TRADING_LIMIT
4th time DCA volume = 4*TRADING_LIMIT

2) DCA METHOD: I think HIGHBB is a very smart method to DCA. But currently, the condition is: HIGHBB is below the AVARAGED PRICE, you should ADD MORE method HIGHBB1 that requires HIGHBB is below the LAST BOUGHT PRICE (not avaraged price), by doing that gunbot will only buy at the dip.

3) SINGLE PERIOD ISSUE: At the moment, we can set single period only. So Gunbot will buy at a dip in a short period, but in a longer period it is a peak.

for example, if I am using 15min, the bot will buy when the the price fall to the lower BB. But when we change to 1hr period, it is a peak.

this issue always happen with some coins that have just been pumped so high, then when it start to dump, the bot will buy right at the peak.

so please add more a function to set up bot to run in MULTIPLE-TIME-FRAME.

for example, "SHORT-PERIOD":  15,
"LONG_PERIOD": 120,
"LONG_RSI_BUY_LEVEL": 40,
"SHORT_RSI_BUY_LEVEL": 60,
(sometimes Gunbot places a buy order when RSI is 80 in 1hr period bcos it is running in 15min period and the RSI is below 40. After that the price falls heavily)
sorry for my bad english, but we can disscuss more if you find something useful.
and finally, pls consider to add more MACD condition if it is not too difficult.