Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bought Gunbot back in 2017. What is the status of my license now?  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Still

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Bought Gunbot back in 2017. What is the status of my license now?
« on: September 15, 2020, 11:28:40 AM »
Hi folks.  I bought Gunbot back in 2017, maybe August when BTC was around $4000, spending 0.1 BTC at the time.  In those days there was only one license/version, but now there are four?  I've been out of the scene and living under a rock since January 2018.  My robot is installed up on Amazon Web Services.   My question is how do i get up to date with the latest version for my license? 

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Bought Gunbot back in 2017. What is the status of my license now?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:00:43 PM »
First of all, you can get latest stable versions here:

https://gunbot.shop/category/downloads/

And in the case you don't have a Gunthy wallet created, you can check how to do it here:

https://gunbot.shop/how-to-create-a-gunthy-wallet/

Offline Still

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 05:56:38 AM »
Thank you!  I see where to download. I'm guessing it will ask for the license number when it opens.  I'm counting on my AWS disk image to contain my license info, as that was it's home before (i lost a disk with some info on it).  Will report back here when i have success with that but it might be couple weeks before get to that. 

Never heard of Gunthy wallet.  Will have to check that out, and the Android connection as well!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
Thank you!  I see where to download. I'm guessing it will ask for the license number when it opens.  I'm counting on my AWS disk image to contain my license info, as that was it's home before (i lost a disk with some info on it).  Will report back here when i have success with that but it might be couple weeks before get to that. 

Never heard of Gunthy wallet.  Will have to check that out, and the Android connection as well!

If you don't have a Gunthy wallet, most likely is because your license is old, and old license system didn't require Gunthy walletr. You can send me your api via PM to locate your license.