Username: Password:

Author Topic: Banned from Gunthy Elite telegram Group  (Read 8461 times)

Offline yeahbut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Banned from Gunthy Elite telegram Group
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:35:30 PM »
As above, I seem to have been banned from this group, almost immediately after I asked a question about licencing issues, that were happening with my install.

My reseller tried to reinvite me, but couldn't, and passed the issue on to another admin I believe, not sure who exactly.

Can someone please look into this for me.

cheers

[edit] Oh, and i did ask someone in the discord support group who told me they couldn't do anything about it, and to ask someone else.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Banned from Gunthy Elite telegram Group
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 03:42:00 PM »
Hi, what you say is really weird. No one is banned from Elite group for just asking a question. And your reseller should be able to get you in again. Are you sure you purchased a real Gunbot license from a real reseller?

Offline yeahbut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »
Hi, what you say is really weird. No one is banned from Elite group for just asking a question. And your reseller should be able to get you in again. Are you sure you purchased a real Gunbot license from a real reseller?

Yeah, I have a real licence. Being dealing with @Swordfish. He sent me a new link to join Gunthy_Elite and I got this response:

Method: messages.checkChatInvite
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"INVITE_HASH_EXPIRED"}

But I clicked the link immediately he sent it, so he told me to ask an admin here or on Discord, asked (altgear I think it was) on Discord and he told me he couldn't invite me as he couldn't verify what I was saying (fair enough) and to find an Admin to ask and straighten it all out.

Swordfish said he'd passed it on to someone, I am not sure who.

Cheers

[edit]

P.S I was kicked out of the group perhaps not banned, but I still cannot explain it better. Any info you can provide would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:18:50 PM by yeahbut »

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 07:29:58 AM »
PM me on Telegram.

Likely the Gunthy Elite invite like changed (& Swordfish didn’t have the new invite link).

Offline yeahbut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 10:21:30 PM »
Will do thanks

PM me on Telegram.

Likely the Gunthy Elite invite like changed (& Swordfish didn’t have the new invite link).

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 02:38:57 AM »

Yeah, I have a real licence. Being dealing with @Swordfish. He sent me a new link to join Gunthy_Elite and I got this response:

Method: messages.checkChatInvite
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"INVITE_HASH_EXPIRED"}

But I clicked the link immediately he sent it, so he told me to ask an admin here or on Discord, asked (altgear I think it was) on Discord and he told me he couldn't invite me as he couldn't verify what I was saying (fair enough) and to find an Admin to ask and straighten it all out.

Swordfish said he'd passed it on to someone, I am not sure who.

Cheers

[edit]

P.S I was kicked out of the group perhaps not banned, but I still cannot explain it better. Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Your reseller gave you an expired invitation link to Elite group. You didn't get banned, you didn't even access to it  :) You should ask your reseller for a good working invite link.

Offline yeahbut

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 07:50:21 AM »
Your reseller gave you an expired invitation link to Elite group. You didn't get banned, you didn't even access to it  :) You should ask your reseller for a good working invite link.
Yes, I was banned. I have sorted it out with the admin.