Username: Password:

Author Topic: Some beginner Q's  (Read 10812 times)

Offline vincentmdr

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot.APP
Some beginner Q's
« on: May 29, 2017, 02:21:07 PM »
Hi there BG community!

I somehow ended up on the original post on bitcointalk about Gunbot and got excited reading it all. Understandably, I felt that it all sounds too good to be true.. and we all know the saying! But I am starting to believe that Gunbot might be the exception to the rule! I get excited reading the orgininal post as this forum aswell because you guys really are a community and I am hoping to get adopted in to it ;)

I am in search of a Gunbot license so if anyone has one to offer please contact me :)

Because of work I sometimes have to leave my house for 24 hours or even more (but almost never longer than 30hours). So my first question is; How long can I leave Gunbot "alone" without having to worry that things go south... Markets change and cryptocoins are in the lead when it comes to changing so hence my question about this.
(I can always use something like teamviewer software to access from work...)

Is it common that in the first period of learning to use Gunbot some losses are made because of not knowing the software and trading rules to detail? Or is there enough info on this forum to have succes from the first beginning?
(Yes, I know there is always a risk and I only use the money I can "lose" as I am doing now trading manually)

I guess that's it for now!

Thanks for your response in advance :)

cheers
vince

www.gunbot.app // www.gunbot.nl

Telegram Gunbot supportbot: @gunbot_app_bot (english) @gunbotnl_bot (Dutch)

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
Re: Some beginner Q's
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:37:09 PM »
I am in search of a Gunbot license so if anyone has one to offer please contact me
https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=345.msg1693 for example.

Is it common that in the first period of learning to use Gunbot some losses are made because of not knowing the software and trading rules to detail? Or is there enough info on this forum to have succes from the first beginning?
There is a learning curve, but if you dig this forum and ask your questions, you can have success.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd