Username: Password:

Author Topic: "DOS" terminal popup window "annoying" in Windows  (Read 6343 times)

Offline Chris2000

• Rookie
    • View Profile
"DOS" terminal popup window "annoying" in Windows
« on: January 23, 2018, 03:40:56 PM »
Hi Mans

The GunBot use a terminal window (gunthy.exe) running in "background".
Every refresh (or modifications) this window POP UP to a screen (on a Windows operation system)

That makes me very confused.

I tried to adjust the window to a different location and/or size, but it did not work - it always jumps back to the same place on the screen.
I tried download third party application (window resizer) but not solve the problem .

Can anyone help, how to minimize or resize (move to another monitor) this popup terminal window then fix the placement?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:48:00 PM by Chris2000 »

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: "DOS" terminal popup window "annoying" in Windows
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 04:20:39 PM »
minimize works in windows. the terminal windows are a sign the GUI and bot are running. have tried this on win10 and win8.

Offline karenmkrohn

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »
Has anyone found a solution for this aggravating problem?  Certainly, one can minimize each of these useless popups, but they multiply like tribbles and make it impossible to adjust settings- surely this is a sign that something is not working properly- what should I check?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 02:56:51 PM »
something is wrong with your install or system. maybe you closed the GUI without stopping the bot. there should be only two popups, one for the GUI and one for the bot. in case of doubt, restart your system.

Offline Blianga

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 08:16:05 PM »
I had an issue like this where a blank cmd prompt would constantly pop up every 1 to 2s, when i first started running Gunbot. Made it impossible to look at anything gunbot was doing.

Try a fresh download/upgrading to the latest version, make sure the firewall is allowing both the GUI and the normal .exe connections to the Internet, and give them admin access. I honestly don't know what I did, but it resolved itself. I believe it was a firewall setting change. :/