Username: Password:

Author Topic: money managment  (Read 11278 times)

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
money managment
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:17:37 PM »
how do you manage you money ?

how much % of you balance to you need for gunbot ?

the last trys, i have trade for example 40 pairs on polo and have used my hole balance and split it throuth 20 (thats the value for each pair)

i do it with the idea, that, if gunbot make profit, that it can buy another pair and that are more theoretical trading possibilitys = more profit.

on the first week, it work amazing, but than the market crashes a little and gunbot bought to much "bags", that are open for weeks and block the hole balance and so gunbot can make no new trades ):

maybe that isnt a good idea, to take the hole balance or use to much balance per trade ?

and whats about reinvesting the profits ?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 10:07:02 PM by magictrade »

WarriorBoi

Re: money managment
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 11:34:28 PM »
What I do is generally use 10-30% of my equity on each trade. When the market dips Ill sell a few bags to free up for new trades, but keep the rest in bags as they will pop as well. Right now however, as the market seems to be on a downtrend, it is hard to say. Unless you see some signs on an uptrend, its sometimes best to go into tether to keep your equity. Depends on the situation. Hope this helped!

Offline valdest

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 12:05:55 AM »
Id est if all sum of brief-case will we say 1 btc, then for trade on every pair to take 10-30% from all sum? Will we say I trade btc _ eth=0.3btc, btc _ lbc=0.3btc, btc _ burst=0.3btc or it is needed to divide 30% (0.3btc) into all pairs?

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 08:25:46 PM »
thank you !

do you have some free balance ? or do you use you hole balance ?

atm a seeling-bot where fine ^^