GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Beginners & Help

Error 403 (reproduced on 2 separate servers)

<< < (2/2)

beefrog:
I'm receiving the same.

I'm having trouble activating gunbot.  Im using latest beta now.   I believe the bot activates licenses upon successful API pull but my fresh API is getting 403 from binance.  This is a fresh api with no IP restriction and all proper settings.

Any suggestions?  Should I try a stable version?

I have binance support also looking into it but they sent my case to a "api tech" .  Ive tested a few bots from a few IPs so maybe I am flagged some how but I was surprised that OP has the same error.

Aitor:

--- Quote from: beefrog on June 26, 2020, 04:04:12 AM ---I'm receiving the same.

I'm having trouble activating gunbot.  Im using latest beta now.   I believe the bot activates licenses upon successful API pull but my fresh API is getting 403 from binance.  This is a fresh api with no IP restriction and all proper settings.

Any suggestions?  Should I try a stable version?

I have binance support also looking into it but they sent my case to a "api tech" .  Ive tested a few bots from a few IPs so maybe I am flagged some how but I was surprised that OP has the same error.

--- End quote ---

Take a look at this please:

https://gunbot.shop/error-403-when-running-gunbot-how-to-fix/

auggieK:
Wanted to document the solution for others...

@Aitor figured it out - my Gunthy wallet was not properly registered with the license system.

(TY Aitor)

Aitor:
You are welcome  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version