Username: Password:

Author Topic: any idea on how to retrieve a 2 years old key?  (Read 5744 times)

Offline mandus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
any idea on how to retrieve a 2 years old key?
« on: September 21, 2019, 09:19:08 AM »
i have gone through my email multiple times and i am trying to figure who or how i got my key two years ago, to be specific it was in december 2017.

i wish i could get my key instead of buying new one. were keys at that moment "life-time" ?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: any idea on how to retrieve a 2 years old key?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 04:37:50 AM »
Hi, you need to contact your reseller via email or Telegram.

Offline themaxx

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »
Hi, I bought directly from Gunthar, and he isn't responding to my DMs on telegram (it's been over 1 month). What do I do?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »
Hi, I bought directly from Gunthar, and he isn't responding to my DMs on telegram (it's been over 1 month). What do I do?

Yes, he gets quite "a few" DM's so I can imagine he doesn't answer most of them. This has been delegated to resellers. If you bought from Gunthar himself you can contact @exquitas on Telegram. He will sort you out (as long as you still know your registered API key)...

Offline themaxx

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 11:40:15 AM »

Yes, he gets quite "a few" DM's so I can imagine he doesn't answer most of them. This has been delegated to resellers. If you bought from Gunthar himself you can contact @exquitas on Telegram. He will sort you out (as long as you still know your registered API key)...
Thank you!