Username: Password:

Author Topic: Logfiles pairs in GUNBOT 5.0.5  (Read 7184 times)

Offline WenDan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Logfiles pairs in GUNBOT 5.0.5
« on: October 21, 2017, 09:56:33 PM »
Perhaps a stupid question, but where can I find the infoe from Gunbot where I can read how Gunbot is handeling the pair at the moment. For example: are we selling or are we buying. Are we going up or down etc. I saw different posts on Github where people showed this kind of info, but I could not find it in the 5.0.5 folder.

Someone knows where I can find it?

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Logfiles pairs in GUNBOT 5.0.5
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 12:20:26 AM »
Are you using a GUI?  Built-in on for 5.0.5.5 or the GunthyGUI?
Highly recommended to use the GunthyGUI.

How are you running your GunBot?  Which OS?  Windows, Mac, Linux?
Can you see the command line and the GunBot running in a terminal window?  Or are you running a headless system?

Offline WenDan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 06:35:34 AM »
Hi, thanks for your questions. I thought I didn't have to give this information because you guys tell me you can find this 'log file' there.

I am running GB 5.0.5 on a mac. Using the Gunthy gui! Loving it, but my setup doesn't make any buys and sells. I read yesterday that more people are experiencing these problems.

This is why I wanted to find the log files where I can see exactly what GB is doing per pair/bot. So learn to understand how I can configurate the GB so it is working. Would like that ;-) I have seen pictures of people sharing these info.

Can anyone tell me where I can find these log files on my setup??

Offline WenDan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 06:38:44 AM »
Yes I can see the terminal running and telling what it is doing, but the info consists only 'a new pair is made' or gungui is shutting in x hours (still running in trial). I do not see more detailed info about the pairs and the market??