Username: Password:

Author Topic: Is there an ability to have a pair stop trading once it's inventory is cleared.  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Dovienya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
If I wanted to move out of a coin to another, but still keep it trading on other coins, is there an option to tell it to stop further trading once it's sold off its inventory?

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
If I wanted to move out of a coin to another, but still keep it trading on other coins, is there an option to tell it to stop further trading once it's sold off its inventory?

Remove that pair..?

Offline Dovienya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I would like the bot to do it automatically, so if it sold off while I was asleep it wouldn't buy back in.

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
I would like the bot to do it automatically, so if it sold off while I was asleep it wouldn't buy back in.

Maybe the option Count_Sell can help?

Or make a remove pairs autoconfig: https://wiki.gunthy.org/how-to-work-with-gunbot/extras/autoconfig#removing-pairs

Offline Dovienya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hmm maybe if I changed it in the middle, or set an override to fiddle it easier.

* Edit - Actually disabling the Buy Enabled should prevent it from buying anything further once it sells off, probably a better option.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 05:51:20 PM by Dovienya »