Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot 16 less stable and bought issues  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Charunks

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot 16 less stable and bought issues
« on: January 17, 2020, 01:29:43 PM »
Hello,

Is there a way to report bugs? Ive recently used gunbot 16 and found it had some quirks over v15.

For one the bot seems less stable, when i click on a pair in the dashboard to zoom in on the pair (see candlesticks, and options to manual trade) the bot can 'soft' crash ("spit out only errors, do nothing else").

In addition, the bot seems to 'soft' chrash after some time, It spits out data on undefined parameters etc.

Also I have noticed that at times the bot can not find buy data on a pair that it found no trouble with before. It reports in (dashboard, active pairs) that the bought_price was altered. The trade can not be found back in the recent trades (dashboard active trades), even though it was there before. After manually adding a bought price, the bot says there are no coins in the bag (Dashboard, active pairs), and so it is looking to buy, while there is a substantial bag in the wallet (Dashboard, wallet). I can only resolve this by manually selling the pair, which is somewhat ok when the coin is up. While the coin is down, this is costing money.

regards

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
    • CryptoDROI Gunbot Reseller
Re: Gunbot 16 less stable and bought issues
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 05:15:55 AM »
Contact your re-seller and ask him to Invite you to the Gunbot beta room on telegram
Authorized Gunbot Reseller https://cryptodroi.com/