Username: Password:

Author Topic: invalid license  (Read 3377 times)

Offline gordaansiosa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
invalid license
« on: January 12, 2020, 04:40:08 PM »
Hello,
I had to reinstall gunbot and I also created a new API key in kraken (main exchange). Gunbot says that the license is invalid. I believe this is because the new API key doesn't match the one registered (please confirm if that makes sense). I have tried to change the registered one (swap exchange in the web gui) but I cannot. When I try to update the exchange keys (Swap exchanges) a pop up message appears: stop trying to update licenses you cannot access.

Thanks in advance

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: invalid license
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 08:01:49 AM »
Hi, yes, that's right. You have to use the api that is registered and linked to your wallet. If you have Gunbot Pro or Ultimate, you can add more apis. That way you can always add more apis yourself from the GUI. Remember to keep at least 1 working api linked, or you won't be able to add a new api again. If this is your case, you would need to contact your reseller to help you to swap your api.

Offline gordaansiosa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 08:53:35 AM »
Thank you for your answer. I'll contact the reseller support.
I can have up to 3 exchanges. The second one is in the same situation as described above, api keys don't match.

The question is for the third one, from which I have them, but when I try to add the exchange, gunthy crashes.

I have searched for similar cases but found nothing.

Offline gordaansiosa

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 09:20:23 AM »
The third one is hitbtc

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 02:27:04 PM »
If you added 2 apis and both of them don't exist or are invalid, you will need your reseller to help you swaping the api key. You always need to have at least 1 working api linked in order to be able to add apis yourself.