GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > General Discussion

KuCoin Futures/Margin Support?

(1/1)

zicots:
Is there any plans to support KuCoin Futures or margins one day?  I'd love to be able to use Kucoin futures if thats at all possible.

I know they have their own API key, but can you already do futures with that on Kucoin?  Thanks for all answers!

Aitor:

--- Quote from: zicots on June 07, 2021, 03:55:55 AM ---Is there any plans to support KuCoin Futures or margins one day?  I'd love to be able to use Kucoin futures if thats at all possible.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's something that is being worked on and it should be ready soon.

zicots:

--- Quote from: Aitor on July 06, 2021, 06:45:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: zicots on June 07, 2021, 03:55:55 AM ---Is there any plans to support KuCoin Futures or margins one day?  I'd love to be able to use Kucoin futures if thats at all possible.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

YAY!!!!!  This literally reinforces so much my decision to have upgraded my gunbot license, once this comes out, it will have been money well spent.  Any estimates at this point?  Thank you!!!!!

zicots:

--- Quote from: Aitor on July 06, 2021, 06:45:57 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hey Aitor,

Any news on the update of Kucoin Futures being supported :)?

Aitor:
Not yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version