Username: Password:

Author Topic: Release Candidate v3.3.5 AllOs_x64 - Code name: "Emotionless Fork"  (Read 21600 times)

Offline alexams

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Release Candidate v3.3.5 AllOs_x64 - Code name: "Emotionless Fork"
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 05:57:25 PM »
 bittrex linux

Code: [Select]
2017/08/07 12:53:49: There are some trading opportunities for BTC-STRAT at bittrex. Scanning Trade History
2017/08/07 12:53:49: Last Bid price BTC-STRAT: 0.00227576 | Last Ask: 0.00227577
2017/08/07 12:53:49: Balance BTC: 0.22711215
2017/08/07 12:53:49: Balance STRAT: 2.677011
2017/08/07 12:53:49: On Orders STRAT: 0
Processing strategy BB for BTC-STRAT on bittrex
┌───────────────┬────────────┬────────────┬────────────┬────────────┬──────────┬────────────┬───────────┐
│ ɢՍƝɮםŁ v3.3.4 │ SMA        │ LowBB      │ HighBB     │ Last       │ STRAT    │ Last Buy   │ Pair      │
├───────────────┼────────────┼────────────┼────────────┼────────────┼──────────┼────────────┼───────────┤
│ Sell cycle    │ 0.00226916 │ 0.00225450 │ 0.00228382 │ 0.00227576 │ 2.677011 │ 0.00224135 │ BTC-STRAT │
└───────────────┴────────────┴────────────┴────────────┴────────────┴──────────┴────────────┴───────────┘
Error on strategy BB for BTC-STRAT on bittrex while selling -| Error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ɢՍΠß๏Ŧ v3.3.4  Scanning bittrex for trading opportunities 2017/08/07 12:53:51
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 08:35:28 PM by alexams »

Offline SpiryBTC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 09:04:22 PM »
I also have this: bug report: bittrex - cant sell . ! INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS

Why he cannot sell? He just freaking bought ...

Offline dobcrypto

• Contributor
  • Russian - native language
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 09:08:43 PM »
Coz they take fees in btc now...
Its fix in 3.3.6 version, will wait it.

Offline SpiryBTC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 09:53:12 PM »

So until the BOT doesn't sell cause he empties himself and has no fees to pay? And what to do now?

Offline dobcrypto

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2017, 10:03:41 PM »

So until the BOT doesn't sell cause he empties himself and has no fees to pay? And what to do now?
Wait 3.3.6 or use for Bittrex 3.3.2

Offline SpiryBTC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 10:12:58 PM »

Wait 3.3.6 or use for Bittrex 3.3.2

Thanks I am trying but agh ...I want to shift-delete the whole thing.

I have tried in different ways and god  if I know if this damn thing works in a way or other. Also I saw it does on that GUI some sort of page that If I wouldn't had my firewall off didn't knew what was it there.

I've tried to add the 3 pages of pairs that are on Bittrex was happy , thinking that finally I made this thing, made the config.js nice and tidy , saw that it saw an opportunity did a trade then errors then silence and no extra info ...it makes you feel in blind.

The one with the GUI I can't touch that...I tried but after sometime I think ...and I damn hope I am wrong, but seems that I have to open an INSTANCE (cmd window) for each pair?

And imagine I have dozen of folders like that with experiments in last 5 hours to try and make this thing .... idk.

I want to trade most of pairs or at least to check most of them I can move it on a VPS also but again to open like what? 40-50 instances?

Offline dobcrypto

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 10:48:45 PM »
Thanks I am trying but agh ...I want to shift-delete the whole thing.
I have tried in different ways and god  if I know if this damn thing works in a way or other. Also I saw it does on that GUI some sort of page that If I wouldn't had my firewall off didn't knew what was it there.

I've tried to add the 3 pages of pairs that are on Bittrex was happy , thinking that finally I made this thing, made the config.js nice and tidy , saw that it saw an opportunity did a trade then errors then silence and no extra info ...it makes you feel in blind.

The one with the GUI I can't touch that...I tried but after sometime I think ...and I damn hope I am wrong, but seems that I have to open an INSTANCE (cmd window) for each pair?

And imagine I have dozen of folders like that with experiments in last 5 hours to try and make this thing .... idk.

I want to trade most of pairs or at least to check most of them I can move it on a VPS also but again to open like what? 40-50 instances?
U can try this variant to start all pairs with 1 config file https://gist.github.com/dyvosvit/7cf7204e07a7aa0fdb5926b65c00331d

Offline SpiryBTC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 03:51:25 AM »
Thanks a lot dobcrypto that was for polonex and I tried for bittrex to adapt it and it all went crazy that INVALID MARKET HttpAPI error and so on. Its 6 AM here been over 12h when trying to make this bot to do something, tell a joke or something, make a trick. So far no luck.
Maybe one day it will worth my time. I tough that this bot it can be an addition to my passive income... 12h of my time is extremely expensive and damn this was hardcore...loss of time.

Thanks for those who helped me as much as they could but sometimes I even felt themselves a bit lost in translation sort to say.

Good luck and maybe if the Bot was open-source and FREE it would have been WAY WAY WAY ahead of anything out there. Yet it feels the same bot I saw 2 years ago or so. Don't recall exactly.

Last try was with a fresh install / config all and all sort of erros and some page not found ...stuff still fail.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:03:08 AM by SpiryBTC »

Offline dobcrypto

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2017, 01:44:51 PM »
Thanks a lot dobcrypto that was for polonex and I tried for bittrex to adapt it and it all went crazy that INVALID MARKET HttpAPI error and so on. Its 6 AM here been over 12h when trying to make this bot to do something, tell a joke or something, make a trick. So far no luck.
Maybe one day it will worth my time. I tough that this bot it can be an addition to my passive income... 12h of my time is extremely expensive and damn this was hardcore...loss of time.

Thanks for those who helped me as much as they could but sometimes I even felt themselves a bit lost in translation sort to say.

Good luck and maybe if the Bot was open-source and FREE it would have been WAY WAY WAY ahead of anything out there. Yet it feels the same bot I saw 2 years ago or so. Don't recall exactly.

Last try was with a fresh install / config all and all sort of erros and some page not found ...stuff still fail.

Can u write me on Telegram @dobcrypto?

Offline alexams

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 02:25:26 PM »

08 08:57:14: Kicking bittrex, receiving new tickers...
Error on strategy BB for BTC-ETC on bittrex while getting trades -| Error:
 ɢƱƝɮѺͳ v3.3.4  Tips&Tricks: BTC-ETC can be sold!!!

Offline SpiryBTC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 02:56:47 PM »

08 08:57:14: Kicking bittrex, receiving new tickers...
Error on strategy BB for BTC-ETC on bittrex while getting trades -| Error:
 ɢƱƝɮѺͳ v3.3.4  Tips&Tricks: BTC-ETC can be sold!!!
Same error as everyone probably INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. We need to wait for the update. This is rather a serious bug that ends the functionality of this version. Can't even be a Candidate when is out of its base functionality. Its like a pre-alpha more then a RC. It's codename perfect for the situation :)a bad fork.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:43:39 PM by SpiryBTC »

Offline Culture

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2017, 08:22:26 PM »
invalid market issues - try reversing your USDT pair label...
If you find my discussion useful, buy me a drink: 17vaWPJeDN7YXfRu6TRrwUDY8ETTPtJuCu