Username: Password:

Author Topic: 300% in 90 days? The Criptonauta auto challenge  (Read 19849 times)

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
300% in 90 days? The Criptonauta auto challenge
« on: May 21, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »
Hello Guns!

As Gunthar released GUNBOT 3.2 Brasil Edition with a such inspiring post, I'd also like to share some thoughts, specially after the very kind citation he made about me.

For many people (myself included), those months in GB community has been incredible. Surreal. Matrixian.

And for many (also myself here), they are also being transcedental. singular and synchronic.

Some think GB is a scam. Some think it's not that profitable. Many do not study and only ask. Many do study and share with others. Some are leaving their careers to be a member di la Famiglia. Some are getting money from other sources and even with a profitable GUNBOT, lose almost everything in Margin Trade.

We are more than 700 now. Some will stay with us for a long time. Our family, despite the lazy leechers, is growing healthy. And we must accept them, we are they and vice versa afterall. Some will change, some will not. Perhaps not Antonio  :P :P :P  But I still believe in you ^^

Back to facts, Gunthar 'McLuhan' DeNiro and our community are doing something that I have never seen before: An auto gestioned organism that develops more and more every day.... Look at our numbers... look at our ideas, concepts being implemented, knowledge being spread, services being developed. There is a whole and new ecosystem in Cyberspace and it's called GunBot.

The least I can do, if I believe in all of this, is to devote myself to that.

So I'm have being sharing knowledge, some freely, some from consultancy, some voluntary, like a young 15-yrs old boy of our community that I'm coaching. And I also found my mentors and other people that I like to share a long and prosperous friendship, meeting each one of them on every Gunbot Annual Meetup that will first happen in 2018.

But for that, we all have to get some BTC, right?  ;D

So I'd like to inspire myself and inspire others with an 'auto challenge'

Let the image explains.

This is my first account. This very account gave my ROI in GUNBOT in 30 hours, when I was at 1-2% of Gunbot learning curve. It was my main account, but now it's the test acount for this range of balance - please keep answering the Poll!

With all the difficulties this account has suffered since its day one up to know, including to have 1.8 BTC frozen in DASH still in my first month, when the account was at 2.67 and 90% of the remaning balance was in bags...

It was my greatest lesson in Gunbot and I learnt many skills, by having to quickly multiply now an account with micro trades.

After almost another month deciding what to do, I finally did the obvious = to use math. Even with my DASH being valued at 0.82, I realized that I could zero the loss in a week at max. Luckily a pump jumped DASH from 49 to 63 and my loss was smaller. I managed to zero it in 3 days.

It's 53,3% (if considering Total Estimated Profit/Loss or 40.58% if considering Withdraw Nowfor reaching 300%. And it'll complete it's 3-month birthday on June 2th.

I believe I will reach this goal ^^ It'll be very important not only for me, but for Gunbot community since it'll prove that GUNBOT is profitable to different balances, from the tiny one to the whale-like one. <-- I'm still not there, but who knows? lol

The link to the sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inectsXokuDbaWWpZUdyRX8iGmdr9iJcmRxTJnIz1QU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Thanks as always!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:41:50 PM by criptonauta »
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔

Offline eliaskill

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: 300% in 90 days? The Criptonauta auto challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 03:38:27 PM »
This guy is a source of inspiration with his help dedication. I thought about giving up using this bot, but he was about to take it by the hand and showed the way. I do not know how to thank my eternal teacher and now my friend.
Gratitude and friendship and what I feel!

Offline Captain Corporate

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 06:21:20 PM »

Seriously, he just trippled his money (which wasn't 10$ may I add, he did it with actually decent amount) in 3 months! Thats incredible.

Way to go man. I hope you improve it even more.

Offline brazilman37

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:43:08 PM »
This guy is a source of inspiration with his help dedication. I thought about giving up using this bot, but he was about to take it by the hand and showed the way. I do not know how to thank my eternal teacher and now my friend.
Gratitude and friendship and what I feel!

very inspring indeed. I bet if you created a e-book tutorial with all the inner workings and some basic strategies it would sell like crazy. (criptonauta)
I should be so lucky. i think that is why this software is so good for many different types of people. i personally would love once i get the bot working properly to try different formulas and see how it responds. there is sooo much available to implement its mind boggling.
i look forward to working with this gunbot for a very long time.

Brazilman37

Offline soyab0007

• Rookie
  • 10% discount with code "SOYAB" on GUNBOT License
    • View Profile
    • Tradingbotpro
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 09:01:35 PM »
This is incredible result...
He is been more helpful to the community... Kudos to you

Authorized GunBot Reseller

Offline Nicnicy

• Rookie
  • Cool Calm Clear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 09:12:02 PM »
Love You brother

The gunbot is very important to me,
I am working and testing daily with her(them) using different settings folders, accounts and setups

funny thing is i love the 1000trades & firing up bat files

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 12:27:38 PM »
Hello Guns!

First things first, my sincere thank you for your support and great words you shared. It's worthy way more then money - although Gunbot is taking a good care of this part, hahaha  :D

UPDATE:

We are 10 days away of the deadline and things looks promising!

Even with the turbulent sea we experienced yesterday, we are still in the right direction!

What I'm doing: I'm setting aside a parcel of the profit and sending it to the lending account. If it gives some profit, ok, but the main point is: if there are days like yesterday, not all the money will be risking to be frozen in bags and it can also be used to make great cheap buys!

This way, it was possible to get some good trades:

Which resulted in this:

The sheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inectsXokuDbaWWpZUdyRX8iGmdr9iJcmRxTJnIz1QU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

And the journey goes on!

Thanks as always!
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔

Offline Doc

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 09:30:12 PM »
good luck on the challenge!!!

Offline RonJ

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 09:16:02 AM »
Hello from France :)

@cryptonauta it's really impressive ! Gratz !

I started with ~3.88btc on monday 22. At now i got 4.02.
I use BB. I have tested 21/29%, 5/5% and 25%, 0.01 to 0.5 balance to trade.

When i see your results, i think i have to improve myself so much !
Learning is the way...

How do you exports polo datas to google docs like this ?

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 07:23:37 AM »
Hello Guns!

Sorry for posting the results a week later after the 90 days! Those were some very busy days and with a lot of GB related stuff to do, the post ended up postponed :/

The last time I updated, we were just before a Red Sea in cryptoworld that made me worry about the possible result of my journey. Prices dropped, I had some bags and total profit dropped to about 260% in Total E P/L and to 227 in Withdraw now...

About 3 days to reach the 90 days, I've started to unbag and it was possible to reach the main goal.

But, as I have now only the updated history, this is the one I'm sharing:

And here we can see graphically, since the hard time with the Dash experience, the recovery and up to now.

With this, the journey is over, I'm very happy with the results and I would like to thank you all of you that followed it with me!

I'll see you all in another 90 days!!!

~Criptonauta

Offline nmuras29

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 01:09:24 PM »
@criptonauta u r the inspiration and Gunthar is GOD. I have lost enough btc in margin and I'm just starting here so would love to get some directions from u. What would u suggest as an ideal strategy, BB or Stepgain.. Pls help..

Offline AllYourBaseRBelong2Us

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 05:31:52 AM »
Hey @criptonauta, thanks for all of the time you put into sharing this challenge and knowledge.  I just started using Gunbot (but not new to altcoin trading) and have a simple question.  While I have no doubt that your experiment and results validate using Gunbot and/or its strategies profitably over time, would you still say the Gunbot method of 300% in 90 days is better than just holding bags of several coins and reaping the natural increase in value of that same 90 days?

If you look here:  https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview

You can see under the %90d column that EVERY coin's value has increased dramatically over the last 90 days, an average of probably 1500% (looking at top 20 coins by volume at a glance).  If you took what you started with at the beginning of your 90 days, spread it evenly across the top six coins by volume, and put it under a mattress for 90 days, your return would have been over 1600%.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course, and the last 90 days have been extraordinary, but unless you think altcoin is going to tank soon, it seems like you'd have to pull 18% return a DAY with Gunbot to match the last 90 days of just holding coins?

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 05:34:55 AM by AllYourBaseRBelong2Us »

alexwyyc

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »
Hey @criptonauta, thanks for all of the time you put into sharing this challenge and knowledge.  I just started using Gunbot (but not new to altcoin trading) and have a simple question.  While I have no doubt that your experiment and results validate using Gunbot and/or its strategies profitably over time, would you still say the Gunbot method of 300% in 90 days is better than just holding bags of several coins and reaping the natural increase in value of that same 90 days?

You can see under the %90d column that EVERY coin's value has increased dramatically over the last 90 days, an average of probably 1500% (looking at top 20 coins by volume at a glance).  If you took what you started with at the beginning of your 90 days, spread it evenly across the top six coins by volume, and put it under a mattress for 90 days, your return would have been over 1600%.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course, and the last 90 days have been extraordinary, but unless you think altcoin is going to tank soon, it seems like you'd have to pull 18% return a DAY with Gunbot to match the last 90 days of just holding coins?

Thoughts?

My thoughts are you're exactly right. GunBot has made me some cash (just experimenting with it, but over last week of around 0.1 BTC and it does seem obvious it actually does generally result in a profitable trade), but I'm not sure if it's more than I would've had if I had simply left my investments alone. I think GunBot is at it's most useful when money isn't being dumped into the market as a rising tide floats all boats.

Offline Hanter

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 09:58:55 AM »
I really like the idea of La GB Famila and an annual GB meet sounds like great fun, well, provided I can afford to bring my family along  :)
Of course I am hoping the fantastic GB may provide the means for that.

Thank your work and for sharing information Cryptonauta.
It is inspiring.

Offline mastersith88

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 08:08:25 PM »

Thoughts?

My thoughts are you're exactly right. GunBot has made me some cash (just experimenting with it, but over last week of around 0.1 BTC and it does seem obvious it actually does generally result in a profitable trade), but I'm not sure if it's more than I would've had if I had simply left my investments alone. I think GunBot is at it's most useful when money isn't being dumped into the market as a rising tide floats all boats.

Be careful when doing comparisons like this since the site linked gave the price increase in coin vs. USD.

Say Gunbot increases your BTC by 3x over 90days (like this thread shows).  That is not 300% profit.  It is 300% increase in BTC.  In order to calculate profit % in USD you then need to multiply the 300% gain by the amount BTC gained against the USD over the same time.

alexwyyc

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 06:13:45 AM »

Thoughts?

Be careful when doing comparisons like this since the site linked gave the price increase in coin vs. USD.

Say Gunbot increases your BTC by 3x over 90days (like this thread shows).  That is not 300% profit.  It is 300% increase in BTC.  In order to calculate profit % in USD you then need to multiply the 300% gain by the amount BTC gained against the USD over the same time.

I actually thought about that today so I actually came back to view this post to ask whether or not it was a 300% increase in coin ownership, or a total of 300% profit. Vastly different. 300% increase in coin ownership is massive.

Offline QuantumMiner

• Rookie
  • don't play with more than you afford to loose
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 09:33:48 PM »

Thoughts?

I actually thought about that today so I actually came back to view this post to ask whether or not it was a 300% increase in coin ownership, or a total of 300% profit. Vastly different. 300% increase in coin ownership is massive.

Also, on that very page, if you take more than a glance, you can find about 20 coins in the top 300 that lost, some of them even 100% in value. Where would your under-the-bed stash be if you invested in one of them?

You can see in criptonauta's spreadsheet that initial investment was 1,425 btc and he reached 3,744 btc (withdraw now) in the end - that's something I consider most important, as this is the money he would take immediately (- withdrawal fee) to his wallet. That's not exactly 300%, but glancing at other options, especially with evil FIAT along with Wall Street this is nearly as safe as renting out an apartment, you'll earn definitely, the value of apartment (btc) will increase long-term, sometimes you might find wrong tenants that will smash the place a bit (small loses when you run a bot on a doomed coin and you are away not monitoring your investments).

I look at it as a bunch of wall street wolves handling my business while I'm doing what I like to do and getting paid for it elsewhere. It takes maintenance, especially on a shitty laptop in the living room - saving my main machine for work/play - I have to restart that thing every other day. Apart from that I was running it with some play money for a week and it made me 30% profit. So I invested a little more and pretty much, unless crypto market crashes I will have my polo licence paid in a month or so. Not bad I reckon. I do have interest in crypto markets as well as mining bitcoin mainly because I feel I stand on the progressive side of evolution, I also think that banks and governments (along with greed, scarcity and nationalism) are obsolete shadows of the past that need to be eliminated, by simply making it weaker, moving on to better society... and also moving back to GB:

If you are too fidgety with it, you're doing it wrong, just keep checking your balances to make sure you're earning. If you are too lazy with it, you'll probably loose a bit money in the end, provided you left it on default settings. If you research what it actually does, you may find that certain strategies work better for some coins, you may also start running a combination of strategies - I personally developed one and testing based on the BB/STEPGAIN idea I found on this very forum.

Finally, it's like every other aspect of life, in words of Harv Eker: "whatever you focus on expands"